Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Crowding Space

Emily

by water_dragon 0 reviews

"Seeing as you now know my fathers profession perhaps you'd like to be buried in legal paperwork for a couple of years." Jake started, she had good hearing. "I could always just dragon up and b...

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 412 words

0Unrated
Jake stomped through Rotorua New Zealand crossly. His family were a metre in front of him enjoying the various mud pools of New Zealand. "I wanna see a kiwi!" Hayley cried excitedly. A geyser shot up into the air and Jake wrinkled his nose.
"This place stinks, yo." Hayley rolled her eyes. Jonothan turned around and frowned at him.
"Try and enjoy this experiance Jake and don't spoil it for the rest of us."
Before he could turn around again he bumped into someone "Oh, sorry."
"My fault," the girl laughed, "I wasn't watching where i was... " she suddenly noticed Jake. "Oh not you again." Jake crossed his arms and scowled.
"Control freak, man, you could loosen up!"
"Loosen up? You were crowding my space!"
"We'll leave you two to settle your argument," Susan said ushering her family along she hissed at Jake on her way past "be polite, i don't want to have to explain to your father why we're pulling you out of a mud pool."
Lao also spoke to him on his way past "The New Zealand Dragon is very experienced and clever. Her father is a famous and accomplished lawyer." Jake rolled his eyes.
"Oh great."
"Seeing as you now know my fathers profession perhaps you'd like to be buried in legal paperwork for a couple of years." Jake started, she had good hearing.
"I could always just dragon up and burn it."
"Moron, that was a figurative term... wait, is figurative too long a word for you? I mean... four syllables."
"What's your name anyway dude? Mines Jake yo!" The girl rolled her eyes.
"I'm Emily and i know your name, Dad's told me all about you, your pretty infamous in some parts of Draco."
"I'm famous? Wicked sweet!"
"I said infamous, well known not well known and liked"
"Yeah yeah... i bet I'm famous as well!"
Emily scoffed "yeah, famous for pulling tricks on my brother? and for mixing magical with non magical?"
"Dude i've never met your... "
"He's the australian dragon," Emily interrupted.
"Oh. I don't remember him mentioning he had a sister , and shouldn't you be in aus?" Emily shook her head and walked away.
Jake shivered "creepy chick."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
a large discussion as you have just read should hopefully never happen again. as i missed a lot of episodes(the entire first series) i have been researching so please forgive me if i get something wrong(like the way jake talks)
please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story