Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Him, not me...

First chappie, real short

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 8 reviews

Jay never really liked new kids, and had bad experiences with them before, but what will happen when the new kid starts to become interessted in Theresa? Or is it Cronus's plan? Better than it sou...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 287 words

1Hot
Hey guys, sorry bout not updateing my other story first, but I had something like a brainwave. Luv ya and sorry bout the shortness.... AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THERESA559 FOR HER HELPFUL ADVICE ON EDITING AND REVISING, THEREFORE I EDITED MY FIRST STORY! Luv ya!

Jay walked down the hall of his school. Her heard Theresa's distinctive voice coming from behind him, and instinctivly turned his head. Yet what he saw did not please him.

Theresa was talking with a new guy, Jay had never seen him before. Though this was not what was bothering him. It was how this guy, standing so close to Theresa, was obviously suffering from an immense attack of love at first sight. Not only that, but Theresa seemed to be getting along well with this guy, too well in Jay' opinions. If that wasn't bad enough, this new guy was extremly handsome. He was tall, possibly Mexican, with dark brown hair and flirtatous dark brown eyes. His teeth were a sparkling white, and his smile was definately contagious. Yep, a definate hottie. It was easy to tell that most of the girls at the school were also attracted by him, considering the amount of whispering, pointing, and giggling gooing on.

Man, why other guys have to be so attracted to Theresa. Well, that's not really a question. She was naturaly gorgeous, popular though not snobby, had lots of friends, smart, fit, with contagious laugh and happy personality personality. In other words almost perfect in Jay's opinion. But still, why her? But this guy doesn't even know her personality, Jay thought.
"Why me?" Jay thought to himself, before turning and lying his head on the cool door of his locker.
Sign up to rate and review this story