Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time to Dance

Chapter 16

by danceislife 0 reviews

This may or may not be the end of "Time to Dance." Look for a new story starting Anna and Maddie from "ABC'S of Growing Up" and of course, the boys of Panic!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-21 - 463 words

0Unrated
"Look Brendon, you are going to Europe. I'm not signed on for that. I don't know that getting into a relationship is wise. Really, I'm sorry." I responded, refusing to look him in the eye.

It began raining. I began walking faster, but whether it was to avoid the rain, or Brendon's response, I wasn't sure.

"You can't mean that. It's not like I'm going to meet someone on the road anyway. I know you like me, can't we just try this?" he pleaded. Surprisingly, he kept up pace well, and the rain continued to fall in a steady stream.

"That's the l problem; I do. I am already becoming too attached." I admitted.

With that, Brendon grabbed me and pulled me into the entryway of a building, out of the rain. He had pushed me against one of the frame's walls, and I had no choice but to look him in the eye. He smiled at me, and that grin was infectiously. Rain was dripping from my long hair, and some had fallen over one of my eyes. He pushed the loose piece of hair out of my face. The touch of his fingers made me blush I'm sure, but I didn't have time to think about that. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. His kiss could only be described as desperate. Kissing was new to me, and I wasn't sure how to react. He pulled back, his body still pressed against mine.

"Don't you wonder why I was in your hospital that day when you woke up? I saw your video and fell in love. The guys thought I was crazy! I mean seriously, it was 2 am! I can't explain it, I'm drawn to you! I understand we don't really know each other, but I thought that wouldn't matter to you, that you felt it too. On your bithday, laying on the couch," he trailed off. A moment later, I found myself alone in the entryway, and Brendon continuing up the street.

"Wait! Brendon please!" I yelled running after him. He didn't stop. I caught up, grabbed his arm, and pulled him to me. I gave him a peck on his gorgeous lips, and looked him in the eye.

"If you're sure this is what you want," I trailed off. His eyes lit up and his lips covered mine. It was the most passionate kiss we had shared thus far, but I definitely didn't want them to stop.

"I guess I'm going to have to get used to that, " I said when we finally broke apart. He smiled again, and we walked back to the car hand in hand. I knew he would be leaving on tour, but he made me confident that things would sort themselves out.
Sign up to rate and review this story