Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > From Different Angles

Cats

by Demenior 9 reviews

A series of (longer than) drabbles and one-shots on different perspectives and ideas and relationships in the cast of Class of the Titans.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 170 words

1Hot
Archie didn't really like animals, they could be cute when they weren't trying to rip his leg off or pee on his anklebrace, all the same, animals were annoying, loud, messy and way too much work for an aspiring writer like him. Yet for some strange reason, he found that cats, well, seemed to like him. Almost every time he'd gone out to write poetry or explore, he'd wound up with a stray purring and rubbing up against his ankles, or kittens running rampant all over him. The more he tried to shoo them away, the more they'd start purring and curl up on his hoodie, and once he'd found a kitten in his hood.

It was only a day ago when Atlanta had seen him with cats and then fussed all over the cats and him. She simply adored the fact that 'big, strong Archie' liked to play with kitties.

As he batted a paw out of his eye, he decided that maybe... cats weren't so bad after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story