Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

News

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Kay, I got this idea while i was x-mas shopping last nite. :D It'll be a good chappie i promise!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 447 words

0Unrated
Pete closed his eyes and leaned in. Before her lips could touch his, a cell phone rang. Patrick picked it up.
"Hello? Oh hey....what? are you....now way....oh my god....oh my god!....i cant wait to tell the guys! Thank you so much! Talk to you later!" Patrick said excitedly and hung up. Joe, Andy, Pete, Ryan, Charlotte, Erin, Izzy, Kamz, and Carolyn all stared at him with anticipation in their eyes. Patrick giggled gleefully.
"We got signed!" He shouted. It was only three days left until Christmas and Fall Out Boy was just signed to their record label.
"OH MY GOD!!!!" Pete shouted jumping off the couch and joining Patrick. Pretty soon all four boys were jumping up and down with their exitement. They could hardly contain it. Charlotte, Erin, Izzy, and Kamz all exchanged glances before bursting into laughter. Soon, Carolyn and Ryan left and it was just the eight of them.
"So when are we going in to record?" Andy asked.
"Right after Christmas." Patrik answerered. Pete couldn't keep it in any longer. He just stared giggling madly like a teenage school girl who just found out her crush likes her back. Everyone stared at him and laughed. He seemed like a thirteen year old girl.

/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^

The recording process went well. Fall Out Boy's first c.d., Evening Out With Your Girlfriend was scheduled to come out in a few weeks. However, the girlfriends were starting to feel ignored.
"Screw him. He's never going to get married to me." Kamz sighed and took off her ring. With one last angry sigh, she chucked it at the wall. The girls were at home while the boys were off talking about promo's for the album.
"Yes he will. I know it. They'll come back and they won't turn into stuck up celebrities. I swear." Izzy said hugging Kamz tightly for comfort. The girls sat in front of the t.v. for hours. They weren't even paying attention to the colors changing on the screen.
They had stayed with the boys for the first record. Then came Take This To Your Grave. Fall Out Boy become stars. They toured, had fans, and made money. The girls were sick of it.
"That's it! I've had it!" Erin yelled, stood up, and walked to the kitchen. She came back with a pen and paper. She stared to write. After a paragraph she passed it to Charlotte who wrote her paragraph, then to Izzy, and then to Kamz.
"Alright, let's see how it sounds." Erin said. Kamz nodded and started reading.
"Dear Fall Out Boy, We(a.k.a. the girl friends) have been feeling slightly neglected...."
Sign up to rate and review this story