Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Letter

by FallOutGrl 6 reviews

I know this is sad. This is the last chapter. And I know it's not the happiest of endings. But, please, dont worry. There is a sequal. I promise.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 387 words

0Unrated
"Dear Fall Out Boy, We(a.k.a. the girl friends) have been feeling slightly neglected. We have decided that we are no longer staying with you all and are leaving the house to our own. It has come to our attention that, yes, you are celebrities now and you probably will ignore us. But we do not think that this is how we should be treated."

Andy read out Erin's part to the letter. He then passed it on to Pete.

"Boys, it's not fair that you acted so kind to me and the other girls and then just left us here. We do understand that under the circumstances, you could not be with us at the house. However, phone calls would've been nice. E-mails, letters, anything."

Pete sighed and passed it on to Patrick.

"We do regret spending all of our time together with you. I guess we were all wrong on our judgements. We thought you wouldn't be the stuck-up rockstars that you are now. We are very sorry for what you have all become."

Patrick passed it on to Joe with a heavy heart.

"Trust us. It was fun while it lasted. But now, we know the true people behind your fake masks. We have revealed you. Please know that we will never even think about you again unless we are comlaining and full of hate. Joe, maybe you can pawn the ring for a new guitar. Consider this the last thing you hear from us. Goodbye forever."

Joe finished and picked up the small velvet box. He wiped away a small tear and sat down on the couch. The boys were stunned. Pete slowly cllimbed the staircase up to his room. He sat down on the bed and lifted a pillow up to his face. This wasn't how he wanted things to be. But unfortunatley, this was how it had to end. As he inhaled the scent of Charlotte on his pillow, memories flooded his head like a tsunami. How she smiled at him when she woke up. How she would make breakfast with him. How she would sing. Aand then the lyrics came rushing to his head.

Your black heart won't save you
from the despair of mine,
we both knew this wasn't true
we were both liers from the start
Sign up to rate and review this story