Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > I Wanna Be With You

Good News and Bad News

by JessieLD746 3 reviews

The good news is that there's a school dance coming up and Archie and Atlanta are planning on how to ask each other. The bad news is Ellanna bumps into trouble.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1415 words

0Unrated
Ellanna was really pissed now. No matter what Ellanna does to Atlanta, like her hurt or something for instance, it just makes Archie hate her more. What does she have to do to get rid of Atlanta and make Archie fall for her? She kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking, but her plans will never work. She thought it was almost impossible for her mission to work. She was about to give up until she saw a dark figure in an alley. He signaled her to follow him. Ellanna didn't question. So she just followed him. She ended up being at the back of an old, abandoned house. She looked around when no one was there. Until she saw a hand that signaled her to come towards him. She couldn't see him because the figure was in the shadows.

"I hear you want to get rid of Atlanta." The dark figure said.

"Y-Yes. H-How did you....." Ellanna shuttered. Who was this guy? And how did he know what she's been trying to do for the past few weeks?

"I know many things dear child. Now, I can help you." The dark figure held up a necklace with a heart that was on fire (not literally, it's just the design. And it's the same design as the necklace in "Field of Nightmares". Except the head of the dragon is a white heart and the body of the dragon, is a red, long flame that joins the heart and goes around it. See if you can imagine it).

"You can help me?"

"Yes."

She was about to take it when she ripped her hand away. "You're sure this will get rid of Atlanta?"

The figure nodded.

She was about to take it again, when she ripped her hand away..........again. "Listen man, I can't take this."

The figure didn't take no for an answer. "Of course you can. It's the only way to get rid of her and to win Archie's heart."

Before Ellanna could say anything, the figure put the necklace around her neck and her eyes turned orange.

the figure chuckled evily. "Now. Here's what you're going to do." And he whispered an evil plan in her ear.

******************

"Hey Terri. I, ugh, need your help." Atlanta said.

"What for?"

"Well, um......" She started. 'I can't do this. If I tell Theresa, she'll go all crazy on me and she'll scream like there's no tomorrow.'

"What do you want?"

"Ugh. Nevermind. I'll tell you later." Atlanta told Theresa. 'How can I tell her? Or even worse. How can I tell /him/?'

"Okay. If it's nothing." Theresa said as she walked away.

Atlanta saw her off until she said, "I.....I want to ask Archie to the dance and I need your help." Now she was blushing like crazy.

Theresa knew about her crush about Archie, and she's been teasing her about it, much to Atlanta's displeasure. So she was willing to help her. "Alright I'll help you."

Atlanta squealed and ran up and hugged her, totally by surprise. "Oh thank you! Thank you! I don't need you opinion on clothes though, I got that covered already."

"You're welcome. Now will you please stop hugging me?"

"Oh sorry." Atlanta said as she let go of Theresa.

There was a dance coming on Friday night and Atlanta was planning on asking Archie if he wanted to go with her. Same with Theresa and Jay.

"Come on. We have work to do." Theresa said as she dragged Atlanta to her room (as in Atlanta's room).

Meanwhile with the guys..........................

"Man. Guys. I need your help." Archie told the guys.

"What?" They all said at once.

"That was weird." They all said at once again.

"There we go again." Again, they said at once.

"Family Guy and That 70's Show are the funniest shows ever (well they are)!" They said at the same time again.

"Shut up!" They said at once, looking at each other through the whole thing.

"No! You shut up!" They all said, except for Archie of course.

"Here's an idea. Why don't you all shut up?! Now I need your help." Archie said. And they finally stopped saying stuff at the same time.

"What's your problem?" Herry asked.

"I know. He wants to ask Atlanta to the dance." Neil said in a weird voice.

"How did you know?" Archie asked.

"You do?! Man, I was just playing with you!" Neil said.

"Whatever. I don't know how to ask her. What if she says no?!"

"Why would she say no? I mean, this would probably be her 'I owe you one' thing for all the times you watched out for her from Ellanna." Jay said. Thinking on how to ask Theresa to the dance himself.

"You really think she'll go with me?" Archie asked.

"Ya." They all said.

"Alright. I'm gonna go ask Atlanta before Ellanna asks me."

*****************

"Theresa. The prom isn't until Friday. Why are you dressing me up now?" Atlanta asked.

"Because we need to see if the make-up looks good on you with your outfit. Now, where is it?"

Atlanta sighed, thinking, 'Why are we doing this? I mean does it matter?' and brought out her clothes from her closet (ain't tellin' what it is). "Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Positive. Now put it on."

Atlanta sighed again and put on her dance outfit. Theresa whistled and said, "Damn Atlanta you look like a total babe!"

"You really think he'll like this?" Atlanta asked, uncertain.

"Atlanta, he'll like your outfit no matter what you wear. Now stay still." Theresa ordered.

Atlanta groaned and sat on her bed. While Theresa started putting eye liner, eye shadow, lipstick, and blush on her face. All those are the kinds of make-up Atlanta didn't like. "Done!" Theresa yelled.

"I am NOT going to the dance with this kind of make-up! It's just not me!" Atlanta complained, when she looked in her mirror.

"Nonsense! You look great! Now we need to practice on how to ask Archie. Now, brainstorm, think." Theresa said.

So they kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking. But they couldn't think of anythig.

"Got anything?" Atlanta asked.

"Nope. Notta."

"Theresa!!!" Atlanta complained.

"Calm down Lan. We'll think of something, e-eventually."

"Theresa, the dance is this Friday. And it's Monday. This is like the most important part of getting ready."

"Oh well. I gotta get my outfit and make-up ready. And in my spare time ask Jay to the dance." Theresa muttered the last part.

"What was that last part?"

"Nothing."

"Oh. Well see ya. I think I can manage this part on my own."

"Kay. Good luck." Theresa said as she walked out the door.

Atlanta waited until Theresa was gone, and I mean really gone. Then she quickly got back into her regular clothes and wiped all the make-up off her face. "Man. Theresa's really crazy about make-up. Maybe I'll just put on some lip gloss or something." With her spare time, she kept practicing on her lines to ask him to the dance. But they were all so original, and not really good enough. Man! This was hopeless, she can't even ask Archie to the dance without actually asking him. She didn't know what to say, she just decided to go with a classic. Before she crawled into her bed, she looked out her windows and watched the diamonds dance around the moon in the night sky, they call stars and whispered, "Archie, will you go to the dance with me?" Then she crawled into bed and fell asleep. Praying in her head that he will go to the dance with her.

*****************

Archie was having the same problem. How to ask her. He was laying on his bed, thinking, 'How can I ask her?! All the ways I thought of aren't good enough. What am I going to do?!'. He was also getting tired. But before he fell asleep, he looked at a picture of him and Atlanta boarding together. His fingers softly brushed against the part with Atlanta in it and he whispered, "Atlanta, will you go to the dance with me?". Then he too fell asleep. Also praying in his head that she will go to the dance with him




Update! Oh yeah! Managed to update before Christmas. Now I'm working on my Christmas story, well not right now, but soon. So, you know what do to. R&R. And tell me what ya think.
Sign up to rate and review this story