Categories > Original > Mystery > Disturbed

Microwave

by MrTortue 1 review

There is a microwave.

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 409 words

0Unrated
He awoke to a tick then they delayed but expected tock of his watch. His head didn't hurt anymore but he couldn't shake away what he just saw. He walked out of the office. The clock ticked forty eight times and tocked twenty seven times as he walked down the hall from the office he was in. The time was four seventeen and the corner was walking down the hall. The corner had no explination for what the cause was whenever anyone asked. The boy knew what it was and he was told to be quite when he told them what he knew. His mother was crying and his father was holding her. He now recognized the dead girl. It was his sister. He knew he should have been scared or sad but he wasn't. At this moment he had no emotion towards anyone,including his dead sister. He just sat quietly doing absolutly nothing.

Later that night he went to bed after eating three pieces of chicken and four pieces of rye bread with ten grams of butter on each piece. He stared at the ceiling until three nineteen in the morning. The clock ticked forty eight times and tocked forty seven as he stood up and got dressed. He walked down the stairs. He microwaved a bagel. The microwave made a strange noise and he just took the bagel out and left for school.

At school he had the same ticking noise haunting him. He was told to leave early because it could have been something to do with his sisters death. He walked down the street. He sat down to rest on a bench. When he closed his eyes he saw a door , a microwave and heard the strange noise he heard that morning. The last thing he saw was the clock at three nineteen. He stood back up and ran home. The clock was at three thirteen when he started and it was a five minute run home. As he got home he opened the door. The door slammed shut as he walked in. His mom looked wierdly at him. His dad was in direct line with the microwave and so was his mom. The door slamming caused the cupboard door to break which smashed into the glass on the microwave and the heat melted his mom's face off and then the microwave fell onto his dad's head and lit him on fire. He fainted.
Sign up to rate and review this story