Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Saving The World One Hat Rack At A Time

Let's Get Some Action Jackson

by DivisionOfJoy 7 reviews

The girls finally make their way to the venue where they can finally put their plan into action; after some rock, scissors, paper that is.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 1444 words

5Funny
The girls piled back into the black SUVs and sped off towards the way they had come from before.

"We are going to have to kick the accelerator to the fucking floor if we are going to make it in time," Crystal said from the back seat being that Kyle had taken over the driving.

An explosion was heard from behind them with the other black SUV emerging from the flames.

"CRYSTAL! For the sake of all that is holy! Watch your mouth! That nearly got us!!" Sarah yelled over the doojie woojie.

"Sorry," Crystal mumbled and sat back with a huff.

CeCe patted her arm sympathetically as Ryan put her foot down on the accelerator.

Katy was close behind making sure as to not loose Kyle.

"Whoa, Kyle's a good driver. Maybe she should take Crystal's spot permanently," Emma offered.

"Yeah, we aren't going to tell her you said that," Alex offered.

Emma just shrugged.

-----

"Ok, ladies. We're here," Katy said slamming on the brakes causing the girls to fly forward.

Alex's face fully pressed into the head rest of Katy's seat, Katy's head turned slightly until she was nose to nose with Alex.

"This is....cozy..." Katy smiled.

"Ever heard of slowing to a stop?" Alex asked.

"I don't believe I have." She retorted, as Alex peeled her face from the head rest.

Katy looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn Brish." Alex mumbled, quickly unbuckling her seatbelt.

The girls loitered as a group in the parking lot, plotting their next moves.

"Alright. We only have four back stage passes and there are seven of us," Sarah said holding the passes in her hands.

"There's seven of us??" Kyle asked, bewildered.

Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Who is going to go inside?" Emma asked.

"Well, we need someone calm and collected in case the shit hits the fan," Kyle stated.

The Division Of Joy turned to their most calm and collected member, CeCe. She was looking down nodding as well. She waited for the girls to go on, but looked up to see them all staring at her when no one said anything.

"What? Me?" she asked shocked.

"Of course you...dimwit." Katy nudged her.

"I'm not flashing anyone," she put her hands up.

"No, that's my job," Sarah said smiling.

"Ok, so who else is going?" Katy asked quickly due to time being of the essence.

"Well, Crystal has good persuasion skills as long as she watches her mouth!" Sarah said eyeing Crystal down.

"Hey, I can't help it sometimes," she said acting as though blowing things up was no big deal.

"Yeah, but we aren't going to get anywhere if you drop the F-Bomb and blow up some of their equipment," Emma pointed out.

"Yeah, and how long until you blow up that chip they put in my head....." Kyle said, touching the spot.

"I'll watch my damn mouth, get off me," Crystal's mumbles were interrupted by a crash and a scream from behind them.

"Oops," she said quietly as the other DoJ girls glared her way.

"Is Damn a swear word?" Katy asked with a squint frown.

"Of course it is!" Alex replied, squinting too.

"What about bollockytwatbag?" she asked.

"Used in the context I'm assuming, yes." Alex answered intelligently.

"Dumb-arsetarded?"

"Er...Yeah."

"Fafuffnick?"

"Ew..." CeCe groaned.

"Emoprickjerkassweener?"

"Katy, where do you find these ....delights?" Crystal asked eagerly.

"On the interweb! Silly...." Sarah shook her head.

"So that's two. Two more," Alex chimed in, haven't you people ever heard of, sticking to the god damn subject?

"Well, we could always charm the hat from him," CeCe offered.

"And who would be the charmer?" Sarah asked.

"Well Katy of course. She's got British charm, right?" CeCe asked politely.

Alex burst out laughing, but was stopped short when Kyle elbowed her in the ribs.

"It worked on you Darling." Katy smiling at Alex.

"Ok, so we got Katy, CeCe, and Crystal. That leaves one more ticket," Sarah said holding it up.

All girls looked at it greedily. They all wanted a chance to save Charlie and maybe to see the cute little biscuit that is occupying the hat that contains him.

"Rock, scissors, paper?" Kyle suggested.

The girls looked around the group and shrugged at each other.

Sarah, Emma, Kyle, and Alex stood in a circle and put their fists in the middle.

"I'm so going to beat you all," Alex said happily.

Kyle just rolled her eyes. No one was better at rock, scissors, paper than herself. Sarah grinned evilly. No one knew what was going to hit them. Emma just watched as each girl was lost in her thoughts.

Crystal, Katy, and CeCe stood back and watched the competition.

Five minutes later and it was still a tie between all four.

"For the love of Maggie Thatcher, let's move it along!!" Katy yelled impatiently.

"Patience is a virtue," CeCe chimed from beside her.

"Shove your virtue up your arse CeCe, Charlie is in THAT building and there is a frightfully delicious male wearing him, we need to go!" Katy reminded CeCe, pointing to the venue above them. CeCe stared at her blankly.

"YES! I beat you suckers! All of you! HA HA HA HA!" Alex said running around the circle of dumbfounded girls with her arms up in the air like Rocky, or Arnold, not sure, anyway....

"Damn you!" Kyle yelled frustrated.

Alex continued to jump around in joy causing her hair to bounce in all directions.

"Alex! Stop! We need to come up with a plan," Sarah said upset that she also did not win the game.

The girls all huddled together.

"Alright. Plan A. We get in and up to the boy with the hat by using CeCe's politeness," Sarah started.

"Then, we use persuader and charmer there to get the hat off of his head," Emma pointed at Katy and Crystal.

"Hey guys, what do I do?" Alex asked with a huge smile on her face.

All the girls looked at her with a confused expression.

"Good question," Kyle mumbled.

"You can distract the other members of Fall Out Boyz," Crystal pointed at her.

Alex's face fell.

"How?" she asked.

"I dunno. Entertain them with..." Crystal started.

"Your hair," Katy finished.

Alex just smiled and nodded again.

"Ok, CeCe, you've got the doojie wooje and I've got the other. We are going to wait out here by the back door ready for any back up that you may need," Sarah said holding up her doojie woojie.

"Wait! What if Plan A doesn't work. Is there a plan B?" Kyle asked.

All the girls looked around at each other.

"No time for Plan B. Let's go!" Crystal said going towards the entrance.

"Good luck girls," Emma said with a smile.

The four girls nodded and Crystal pushed the door with all of her might in order to get it open.

"Hey! Watch it!" a girl yelled from the other side of the door.

Crystal was about to say some sort of profanity, but CeCe butted in.

"Sorry, we are just so excited to see the band," she said looking over at the girl who had a little dino on her shirt with the caption under it that said 'rawr.'

The girl looked pissed at first then smiled slightly.

"Who isn't," she laughed a little. "I'm Izzy," she held her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Ce.."

Katy, who wasn't one to enjoy waiting grabbed CeCe by the sleeve and pulled her towards where she thought the boyz would be.

All four of the girls had noticed that a rather large security guard with a rather angry expression on his face was coming towards them.

These girls look like trouble, hot, but trouble.

"Uh oh," CeCe said quietly into Crystal's ear being that she could hear male's irrelevant thoughts.

Aren't all male's thoughts irrelevant? I mean, honestly.

"What?" Crystal asked back.

"He's going to give us trouble," she said.

"Charmer, sick him," Crystal said to Katy who put on a pout and walked up to him.

"Hello." Katy smiled up at him, her thick British accent was especially husky for him.

He opened the door, they got let right in.

"Alright, we're in."

Sarah, Emma, and Kyle heard over the doojie woojie. Now was time to put the plan into action and get Charlie back.



Merry Christmas from the Division Of Joy you wonderful ficwaders you.

Now is that time of the game where you take the test to see if you really know the Division Of Joy writers to get an appearance in the next chapter.

Who wrote this chapter?

(a) Kyle
(b) Katy
(c) Emma
(d) CeCe
Sign up to rate and review this story