Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt- 1

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 12 reviews

My apologies(sorry i'm taking long on this i had to leave after typing a bit so im putting it in 2 prts) ONE-SHOT i split it into parts caz I didnt have enough time so there are 2 prts could be ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 707 words

1Ambiance
The ground was full of white sparkly pearl snow. It glimmered through the streets of New Olympia. The buildings had white rooftops and the sides had glimmering icicles. Today was the day before Christmas Eve, the houses were filled with laughter from the happy family and friends inside. Christmas trees and christmas lights glowed in the darkness making little children stare at them with glee. Especially in one house where seven teenagers lived.

Music filled the brownstone house as everyone got to work getting ready for celebration. Archie flipped through the Christmas CD's.

"Picked one yet?" Atlanta asked, hnads on hip. Neil was dancing in the didning room.

Archie stopped on the song Rockin' Around the Christmnas Tree.

Atlanta laughed and grabbed Archie's hand to dance around the dining room table as they picked upsome food. As you can guess Herry was eyeing the turkey as he took a bit of vegetable and dips. Theresa had tolded him not to touch it.

Odie was in the living room putting on the finnishing touches in the Christmas tree. Theresa and Jay were in the kitchen finishing off their special recipes. Theresa was making her homemade salad and Jay was making soup for appetizers.

Theresa finished putting on the dressing as she brought in to the table followed by Jay with his soup. They put it down and Jay gave Theresa a kiss on the cheek.


The gods and goddesses would be coming over for dinner.

"Herry, that's enough." Theresa giggled. "Can you please put out the chairs so there's enough for everyone?"

"Sorry...sure thing Theresa."

Odie came walking in. "Finished." He took a seat watching Archie and Atlanta laughing and dancing.

"Guys I think you should save some..."

Atlanta took one last carrot and walked off.

"Atlanta, you want me to give you your present now?" Archie asked when they moved into the living room.

"Right now?"

"Well just see the box...not open it." He gave a toothy smile as he say on their comfy couch.

"Cool okay."

"Cool, be right back."

Archie wanted to get her thinking.

Atlanta waited in the couch.

I can't belive he got me something...hm, haha I must be special


Theresa and Jay started cleaning up the kitchen.

"Our second Christmas here at the brownstone, can you believe it?" Theresa said taking out the punch.

"Yeah, that's pretty cool..."

"What's wrong?" Theresa put her arms around his shoulders.

"I miss my family you know...but we still got duties here."

"Don't worry Jay, were all allowed to go back home for the holidays tomorrow. It's Christmas Eve. Go spend some time with your family. I know I want to see my dad." She came beside him.

"I can't..."

"Jay forget about your duties for once to the gods. Please?" She put two hands on each shoulder.

"Uh...I'll think about it." He walked out. Theresa sighed.


Herry grabbed six chairs at once.

"Okay...20! That should be enough...man this place is gonna get crowded..."

The doorbell rang.

Herry opened the door the greet their guests.

"Merry Christmas!" The gods said. Zeus and Hera in the front. They had brought dessert. Hera holding the apple pie and Athena holding the giant cake, enough for all the people and a hungry god named Hercules and hungry boy name Herry.

"Heyy, right this way. Come on in." Herry pointed.

The gods stepped inside. Each one took a seat as the rest of the titans greeted them as well. Theresa and Jay took the cake and pie.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone took a seat around the big table. Zeus and Hera on each end.



SEATING:

TABLE:

Herry Campe Aphrodite Hermes Fiona Atlas Archie Atlanta Theresa Jay

Zeus Hera

Hercules Neil Hephaetus Odie Dionysus Ares Artemis Apollo Persephone Hades

Theresa Jay Hera Hades and Persephone had started their own little chat. Apollo Archie Atlanta Atlas and his wife Fiona had their chat as Ares and Artemis had argued again.

Odie, Hermes and Dinysus wre speaking of Dionysus's new invention.

Aphrodite, Hepaetus were talking about how proud they were of Neil.

And Zeus was wondering how he had two pigs as sons...Campe was thinking the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

hOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!
RATE AND REVIEW PLLZ!!! BEGGING!
Sign up to rate and review this story