Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt- 2

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 5 reviews

now hagning to 3 prts sorry!! i might as well just make it a story... My apologies(sorry i'm taking long on this i had to leave after typing a bit so im putting it in 2 prts) ONE-SHOT i spl...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 1166 words

0Unrated
They all ate discussing things, being happily all together. Enjoying the food. Hercules and Herry were really going at it.

"buurrpppppp" Hercules let out a big sound.

"Uhhh, excuse me." He blushed.

Everyone started laughing with him.

Jay sat beside his girlfriend...arm around her after they had both finished their feisty meal.

Theresa was giggling about something charming Jay had said about her.

Hera smiled; she was proud of her children and proud that there was a love story going on between the four of them. She glanced her way at Archie and Atlanta.

They were laughing their heads off as Atlanta's eyes sparkled from the candles with joy and punched Archie in the arm lightly.
She saw Atlanta go up from her seat and whisper in Archie's ear.
She looked at Aphrodite...and Aphrodite was looking at her.

They both smiled with Christmas love joy.
She saw Archie get up as well after her.



"Archie, time for your present...come with me." Atlanta whispered in Archie ear.

He loved the smooth touch of Atlanta's voice. It gave his ear a spark.

"Excuse us." He told Ares.
Ares nodded as his strong muscled arms were crossed with the same grouchy face on.
He had lost battle with Artemis.

Archie followed the pretty red head too the living room.

He saw the marvelous tree Herry and Odie had put up.

It sparkled with delight and joy. The lights of blue, red, green, and yellow shone brightly.

The angel on top was beautifully decorated; Theresa put it up. He chuckled at the thought of when Jay was starring at her, as she looked like a shining bright light on the top to Jay. The angel did almost look like Theresa, except the hair was more on the blonde side. The porcelain skin...the eyes, lips and cheeks gave a wonderful glow. Jay had a melting look on his face and was snapped back to reality when Theresa told him to help her in the kitchen.

But Atlanta was always his angel to Archie.... The fire-like hair stood out with full beauty. A red, red rose-like hair...the lips too...

He starred at the wonderful tree of joy and light up and down.

Once he looked at the bottom of the lovely branches he saw presents!

"Wait here!" Atlanta ordered.

Archie nodded.

He had no idea to where Atlanta was headed off to, but he had to find his!!!

He searched through them.

Jay's...Herry's...Theresa's....Odie's...Neil's.... but none for him...

Archie started to get disappointed...

He crossed his arms and sat up on the couch...Atlanta didn't get him a present!

He looked out at the window...the streets filled with snow...well...Christmas wasn't about presents...he remembered what the two were laughing at the table...

He smiled...whatever Atlanta's was getting him...the presents didn't matter

She came back.

"Atlanta..." She stood up.

"Merry Christmas Archie!" She gave him a hug and passed him his present.

He hugged her back and took the present from her and starred at the beautiful wrapping Atlanta had done.

"This is wonderful...thank you..."

Atlanta held her hands behind her back, feeling happy and excited.

He looked at the paper...it had a bright green with stunning red...like her hair...the streamers hanging from the bottom of it were blue, green and white. Especially decorated by Atlanta. And the bow on the top filled with tons of bright nice colors.

He slowly undone the bow...the rainbow colors glided off like whispering seawater smiling across the rocks.

Next he carefully took the paper separated from the tape...

Atlanta sat next to him now even filled with more excitement and joy.

He didn't feel lie ruining all of Atlanta's hard work...even if it was only to cover his present.

He finally got to the end of it...

It was- it was a....

It...........


Was...


A..........

Another box???

He giggled with Atlanta....

"Okay I'll start ripping it now..."

Archie went at full pace.

He finally got down to a Kleenex bow...

He gave her a puzzled look.

He laughed and gave him a card.

The bottom of Santa's list will tell you your treasure.

"What does that mean Lan??"

"Figure it out..." she got up and left smiling.


He scratched his head...all he thought was huh?

He looked at the Kleenex box...

"What that got to do with it?" He said to himself...

He shook it off, left the present on the couch and went back to the table.



It had been a long night for everyone...

Herry stayed up for the leftovers...

Odie went right to sleep, so did Neil for his "beauty sleep"

Atlanta went up to her room to watch a late night Christmas movie.

Theresa and Jay we're in the dining room eating what was left of the chocolate pudding and cake Athena brought. Herry in the kitchen was going at the apple pie...

Theresa and Jay were laughing in their conversation.

Theresa licked a bit of pudding off her spoon and Jay teased her about something.

Theresa took a bit of pudding from her bowl and put it on Jay's nose.

The two laughed.

And Archie, Archie was in the living room watching some television with the letter and Kleenex bow in his hand, still wondering.

He hadn't look at the box that much...only tried to figure out the message.

When he dosed off in a deep sleep...



Archie woke up with a blanket around him on the couch....Theresa and Jay must have done that...

He looked at the clock on the table...

1:27 AM!!!!

The TV was turned off and everyone by now was in bed...

Today was now Christmas Eve...

He slowly yawning...stretching as he sat up looked at the falling snow...

Then at the bow again...the letter...

The Kleenex bow had a Santa on it holding a list...

He didn't notice it before...because of course the box had something to do with Christmas. He just never paid much attention to it.

He turned on the light to get a better look.

He finally figured it out.

A light bulb had might just as well showed up on his head.

He started ripping through the Kleenex's.

When he got to the bottom there was nothing...but another message.

He moved it closer to the light.

Sorry no present here...but I made you make a mess. Love Atlanta

He could just imagine that big smile tilting her head as she wrote that.

"Little prankster..." He chuckled.

He guessed there was no present...

He went right back to sleep...but underneath the tissue box was a small box...the wrapping paper was green...with a small red ribbon around it.




----------------------------

I hoped u liked it! make it a x-mas present from me to u!

COTT_FAN

PS - and all thx to Mrs - Jay, i WONT be leaving ficwad...

I tell her thx! Becaz she was very kind!
Sign up to rate and review this story