Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Five Flaming Rings

Five Flaming Rings

by DIGIchara 5 reviews

Jake wants to get Rose the perfect Christmas gift.

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-26 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 260 words

0Unrated
The bus was loading and Jake, Trixie and Spud were very nervous. They were going to Camp Yodel. The name sounds strange, but it's in the mountains.

"This sucks." Jake muttered.
"Face it Jake," Trixie said, "we're going to die."
Spud joined in the conversation. "I think it's an oppertunity."
Jake slumped. "Well, I will get to be near Rose."

They all boarded the bus, ignoring Jake's comment.
Rose sat next to Jake, of corse. His face was red. Ha, that's no suprise.

They finally arrived.
"Camp Yodel," Jake said, "Est. 1895." Jake lifted his arm of Rose's shoulder.

The supervisors announced the cabin mates. Jake and Rose were in the same cabin. Yay for them. They then left for their cabin.

Rose was laying down, reading "Boyfriends 101." How original. Jake laid near her. His dragon tail, gripping her arm, made her sweat.

"Jake, stop." She cried.
"Why?" He asked. "Whe're alone, for 5 weeks. Oh my god. How will she live.
"I don't care," she sternly said, "I'm almost 16, and I don't need you doing that."

Jake rolled his eyes. As she walked by he slapped her with fire on her back. He's perverted.
"Stop," she said enraged, "ok?"
"Fine," Jake answered sarcasticly.

That night Rose had fallen asleep early. Jake laid next to her. He put his hand around her. Rose shifted towards him. He found this as an "oppertunity". He tilted his lips toward Rose. They touched hers and she squirmed relizing Jake was making out with her.

(it's short, but next chapter might be longer. they're's like 8 chapters.)

Sign up to rate and review this story