Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Boys Like You Are Overrated

Irony and Romance Go Together Like....

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Mushy. Sorry :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-28 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 445 words

0Unrated
The most ironic part about the kiss was not the fact that it was 2:00 in the afternoon on a rainy Chicago day. Or the fact that the two of them were standing so close together they could hear each others hearts beating faster and faster. Or the fact that Pete's hand were intertwined in her hair. Or the fact that Charlotte's arms were draped around his neck lightly. Or the fact that it was freezing outside yet they were keeping each other warm. Or the fact that it had already been five minutes. The most ironic part was A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis was playing on Charlotte's iPod. Patrick, Joe, Andy, Erin, Kamz, and Izzy watched the two lovers outside through the window of the store. It felt as if they could kiss forever. Unfortunatley, due to Pete's 'walk' that morning, Pete already had a cold. In between their kiss, Pete half sneezed, which made Charlote burst out in laughter.
"Let's get you inside." She laughed and kissed him quickly again. Pete smiled in his goofy way and they walked into the store holding hands only to be embraced by everyone in the store applauding them on the way in. Charlotte blushed and looked down as the two rushed off to the back room to get Pete warmed up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What the hell were you thinking?" Charlotte laughed as she wrapped a blanket around Pete's shoulders. Nikki was nice enough to let Charlotte use one of the stores blankets. Pete shrugged.
"Well, I wanted my iPod to electircute me so it didn't matter what the hell I was wearing." Pete smiled. Charlotte laughed and ruffled his dripping wet hair.
"I'll be right back." She said and tunred to walk away. Pete grabbed her wrist.
"Where are you going? Please don't leave me." Pete pleaded with puppy dog eyes. Charlotte lauhged and hugged him tightly.
"I'm going to see if my boss will let me have the day off to take care of my little sick puppy." Charlotte whispered in his ear before kissing him gently on the cheek. Pete smiled.
"Then you can make me soup and we can watch Fight Club*?" Pete asked with bright eyes and a smile. That was their thing whenever one of them was sick. Charlotte laughed at the fact that he still remembered that.
"Sure. We can do that." She laughed again and kissed him once more before leavng the back room.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Is Fight Club good? I really wannna see it but i wanna know if its the dogs bullocks or if its good. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



==Love it? Hate it? Is It Too Happy Now? Review Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story