Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trust is a Word All Lovers Know

Yesterday's Feeling

by myusedromance 0 reviews

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 658 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 5
Anna's POV

I kissed back right away. It was perfect. A few intense seconds went by by the time we heard laughing. I unattached my lips from Gerard's and saw all the guys looking and laughing at us.
"ooo Baby!" Ray yelled
"Eww! Get a room you guys there are little kids here," Mikey said pointing to Frank who flipped him the birdie.
Jon had a sad smile on his face. He's such a great guy, he's probably just being protective. I'll talk to him later. I pushed Gerard off of me
"I'm glad you guys enjoyed the show, I didn't know this was a free for all," I laughed.
"well when you see a whale trying to practically eat a hot girl, it is a free for all." Bob started cracking up.
"Fuck you, Bob." Gerard shot back
"enough guys, let's grab something to eat and then go home, clean up and go clubbing!"
"yes, we pick up some more hot chicas!" Ray said excited.

(a few hours later)

"Ready, let's get going fellas." I said coming out of my room in a black short skirt and a red tank top with stilettos.
"Yeppidy do da, let's roll." Mikey said

Gerard's POV

We got into this club and it was really nice. Mostly rock was played and people where everywhere. We tried to get past some dude making out with a chick to get to a table in the back.
"Excuse me," Anna said to the couple. The guy looked up and I saw Anna's face drop and Jon moved near her.
"Oo hey Anna, darling, how are you?" the guy said.
Tears were in Anna's eyes and she just ran to the bathroom.
"Not surprised she's still emotional as ever." He had longish brown hair and green eyes a little shorter than me.
"Fuck off Robert." Jon threatened
"Aww can't stand to see her hurt? Look who it is, My Chemical Romance. So which one of you is she fucking now?" Robert smirked. I realized this is her ex-boyfriend and I was about to explode from anger.
"Well I hope you guys have fun tonight I'm sure she'll do all of you."
"That's it Robert I'm gonna beat you to fucking shit if you don't shut the fuck up." Jon said as Ray held him back.
"Yea I cheated on that bitch because I can do better than that whore."
I exploded, the next thing I knew Robert was on the floor with his nose bleeding.
"Don't you ever fucking talk about Anna like that again or I'll hunt you down and make you wish you were never born." I said as I stormed off to find Anna.

Anna's POV

I can't believe Robert was here. So many bad memories came rushing back. I just sat there crying on the toilet stall when I heard someone come in.
Someone knocked on the stall.
"Busy" I whispered while trying to wipe my tears off.
I heard the door open (damn I forgot to lock it) and there was Gerard and he came and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry sweetheart."
I started crying even more because I realized then and there Gerard wouldn't hurt me, he'd love me.
"Let's get out of here baby, we'll go home."
"But the guys, they wanted to pick up some chicks," I said in between tears. He wiped them away.
"Don't worry about it I'll take you home and we'll tell them they can stay." I smiled.
"You know Jon won't leave me..."
"He's a bit too worked up, maybe a drink or a girl would do him good for now," he smiled and kissed my forehead, "Now let's go." he said taking my hand which I took and never wanted to let go.

Thank you to all who reviewed so far...um theres only gonna be three chapters after this but hopefully you wont be disappointed...crazy twist coming up
Sign up to rate and review this story