Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 1 review

The one of three series where I acutally cheated with the titles lol. Gerard Way FF. I don't know how to explain with out giving it all away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 1595 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: This is the Best Day Ever

Her mother glared into her room. She was sitting on her bed drawing, as usual. Her mother couldn't believe she was leaving so soon. Her mother felt the sudden urge to tell her the truth. Her mother began to enter then stopped.

And we can run, from the backdrop of these gears and scalpels...

She dropped her pad and laid back on her bed. It was early, yet the day still seemed late. She was tired yet fully energized. She rolled to her side. Her clock read 10:30. By this time tomorrow, she'd be in her first college arts class. She'd finally be at New York Arts University. She had actually been a student for a year already. It was a special after school thing.

At every hour goes the tick tock bang of monitors as...

"Stephanie, you have fun. We'll see you every weekend."

She smiled at her mom. "Course. Now I have to leave or else I'll be late for orientation."

Her brother picked her up from behind. "Come on. School isn't that important."

"Put me down, Chris. I do need to leave."

He put her down and grabbed her things. "Come on..."

They stared us down when we met in the emergency room...

"Hey, you new?"

Stephanie moved her sunglasses and looked up. She was laying on the grass under a large, shady tree. "Yeah, Kinda."

The girl with a little bit of masculine in her voice sat down. "What do you mean kinda? You do that after school thing or something?"

"Yeah, last year and the year before. My name is Stephanie by the way."

"Gerard."

"Is that a nickname or something? Cause I've never met a girl with a guyish name." She sat up.

Gerard laughed a little. "I am a guy. I just felt like dressing like this. Guys and girls like me too since I've been dressing like this. You're the only person I've even told or spoke to in awhile."

"Ooh thank God...I though I was turning gay..."

"Aaw...Thanks...You're hot too."

Steph blushed. "Stop it..."

He inched closer to her. "Smile."

She laughed a little. "No, I don't want to."

"You already did."

And in our beds, I could hear you breathe with help from cold machines...

Steph stepped into the drunken house party. From behind, the guy that invited her shoved her a beer. It's most likely poisoned, she thought. She drank it anyway. She really didn't care. She sat down before being attacked by the stoners. Their smell lightened her mood. It had been awhile since she had been with people like them, getting high.

Every hour, on the hour, they drew blood...

Gerard collapsed on the couch. His goons piled around. Frank sat on the floor with his friend, as he said, Mr. Pipe. To Gerard, Frank made no sense, but he still was hot. And being the drunken bastard, that he was, Frank was actually hotter when he was sober. Sadly for him, when he was drunk, Frank would be too and Frank never did anything.

"So who were you talking about that was really hot?" Frank sniffed.

"I don't know. Where'd Mikey go?"

"This shit...stuff is good...Mikey's dead..."

"Let's celebrate." By now their words mixed and didn't make sense.

Well I felt I couldn't take, another day inside this place...

Chris fell down instantly on the ground. From where he was he could see Stephanie. His vision was beginning to blur but he could still see all the guys surrounding her. Uncomfortably, he got up. He trudged over to her. Upon getting there, he screamed for the guys to leave her alone and he grabbed her.


From silent dreams we never wake, and in this I promise that we'll make...

By this time, Steph had already passed out. Chris stumbled. Holding his 'sister' wasn't as hard as he had thought, it was worse. Four girls passed by him. Stopping only for a second, Chris's mind was changed. He dropped Steph on the closest couch.

Starless eyes for heaven's sake, but I hear you anyway...

Gerard stopped. He saw Steph passed out on the couch. One of the many couches in the new frat house. He looked at her. There were so many things he could do to her. So, so many things...He rubbed off the thought. As much fun as drunkenly raping her would be, no. He just couldn't bring himself to do that.

Well I thought I heard you...

Steph stirred in her drunken sleep. Gerard looked at her with a deeper care. "Come on," he said picking her up and walking out of the room. He walked upstairs, looking for silence. There wasn't that much for him to lay her in.

Upon finding the silence, he opened the door while still holding Steph. It wasn't a good choice of the room. It was occupied. Occupied by Chris and four girls. Girls that Gerard didn't know; Chris didn't either.

Gerard closed the door and walked on and into another room. He had been into this room earlier. Only then he had been giving head to someone he had known for years, Frank. His fye. Only now Frankie wasn't fye anymore.

Say I like you, we can get out...

Gerard laid her down on the bed. He couldn't help himself but to kiss her cheek. Then he couldn't help but to...

We don't have to stay, stay inside this place...

Frank collapsed on the ground. "Why, did you abandon that girl?"

Gerard brushed aside his hair. He still had a headache from the night before. "Nothing..."

"You did something to her, didn't you?"

"No...plus I was drunk. When you're drunk, it doesn't count."

"Date rape?"

"She wasn't my date. She was over there with that guy."

"That guy?"

"Uh, yeah. So why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your school?"

"Yeah, I missed 3rd period though so I don't care."

"You're gonna fail. Be a senior foreva! I hated senior year..."

"Isn't yours soon?"

"Yeah in a few months. After this semester."

"And you leave me behind."

"Never..."

Someday, this day, we kept falling down...

"So, Steph, did you hear the news?"

Steph looked up. The girl talking to her wasn't her friend roommate, yes, friend, no. "Why do I care?"

The girl sat down. Her name was Lisaday. "Because it evolves a Mr. Gerard. A Mr. Gerard that was carrying you around last night."

Someday, this day, set the ferries wheel ablaze...

Steph didn't remember anything from the night before. Not even why she woke up in the frat house. Not even why her head hurt. Or why the only thing she had been able to smell was weed. She didn't object to it though.


You left my heart an open wound...

"What do you mean?"

"You were completely passed out. Some really hot blond guy was carrying you around then he like walked away. He ended up with these four chicks."

"Was I really that drunk? Who was it?"

"I don't remember. But Gerard was completely busted. Word is that he never comes to class anymore and instead he's working on becoming a girl."

"Gerard? My Gerard?"

"Your Gerard?"

"I mean...I didn't mean to speak out loud..."

"You like him? You know he has a boyfriend, right? He's right over there. Maybe you should..."

"No thanks, rather not."

And I love you for...

Or do I? Steph didn't know if she did or didn't. She wanted to know. She wanted to ask. But she just didn't' think she could. Yet she was dying to.

This day, someday we kept falling down...

Steph got up.

"Are you going to talk to him?"

"I don't know...Maybe..."

One day, this day all we had to keep us safe...

"Hey! I heard you kept me safe from the rapists."

Gerard turned to her. "Steph, this is Frank."

Frank only nodded.

"Boyfriend? I heard you had one just a few minutes ago. I really appreciate the fact that you kept me safe."

"Frank isn't my boy..."

Frank jumped onto his back. "Gerard's a sweetie like that. That's why I love him."

Gerard lowered his voice to a whisper. "Hey! Remember I like her..."

"Ooh yeah..." He jumped down. "So hi. I'm Frank."

She smiled. "I think he said that."

"You have an accent. It isn't really a Jersey one."

"Yeah I know. I'm not really sure why. Both my parents are natives."

And If we never sleep again, it would never end...

Gerard slumped down. His spotlight was taken. Steph sat down with Frank, smiling and laughing, together, without him.

"Hey! Why don't you sit down with us?"

Gerard looked down. He grinned then sat down next to Steph. She smiled.

Well I though I heard you say to me...

"Frank, you ever talk to Ray?"

"Ray? Aah yea. He said it'd be about 3 months."

Steph sat there, confused. "Can I ask?"

Gerard looked at her. "CD. My Chemical Romance...You've never heard of us, have you?"

"Sorry, no."

Frank put his arm around her neck and pulled her closer to him. "Well then I'll give you my copy of our Demo."

"You don't have to do that."

He pulled closer and kissed her cheek, receiving an evil glare from Gerard.

We'll go so far, far as we can...

Gerard pulled her away form Frank. Frank exchanged looks with Gerard. Now it was evident, Gerard actually did like her.

And I just can't stay, one day we'll run away.
Sign up to rate and review this story