Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Ancients

The last page for Info

by Theresa599 0 reviews

okay this time it won't erase on me now cause' i have it in word if there is anything else you want to know just tell me i'll be happy to answer and DO NOT READ THE REVIEW LEFT BY TASHA OR YOU WILL...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 1487 words

0Unrated
BIRTH!!!!!!

Freeonna was born in the Ancient world. She was 10 when the world was made and when her parents brought her down to earth. She is the youngest of her family. Along with her twin Diana.

Iris was born in the Ancient world. Freeonna is the same age as him as for the fact that they are related in a way. Iris's parents are Freeonna's older sister and brother. His parents where 17 when they had him. Iris has a twin named Alek.

Keya was born on Earth. Exactly 8 years after the world was made. Her parents would have been 18.She was the first born of her family.

Mykko was also born on Earth. She was born 10 years after the world was made. Placeing her parents at the age of 20.She was the second born in her family. Placing Keya at the age of 2.

Nikko was born on Earth. Exactly 27 years from when the world was made. Placing her parents at the age of 17. Her Grandparents at the age of 37. She was the first born of her family.

Maria was born on Erath. Exactly 11 years after the Earth was made. Placing her parents at the age of 21. Putting her older sister Keya at the age of 4 and Mykko at the age of 2. She was the third born of her family.

Marvelo was born on Earth. Exactly 10 years from when the Earth was made. Placing his parents at the age of 36. His older brother's Iris and Alek would have been 20 by now. He was the third born of his family

Serinity was born on Earth. She was born 13 years from when the Earth was made. Placing her parents at the age of 23. Her older sister Keya would have been 6, Mykko would have been 4 and Maria would have been 2. She was the forth born of her family.

Helen was born in the Ancient world. She was born in 2000. I don't know how old the world is so I don't know how old her parents are. She would be 6 now. She doesn't know everyone in her family of hers.

Kyle was born on Earth. He later does something that cause's a lot of grief. Read my story Nikko Breaks down for info on him.)

Carlos was born on Earth. (Read my story Nikko Breaks down for info on him.)

Jake was born in the Ancient world. He was born in 1990. He doesn't know his twin Jay.

Athena was born on Earth. Her being an Ancient was by mistake. She was only supposed to be a Greek goddess but she turned out an Ancient too. Her mother still doesn't know.

Steven was born on Earth. He was born 3 months before Athena. That place's him in the Ancient Greece times. He meet's Athena in 2005 and falls in love instantly.

Nona was born on Earth. She never met her farther for reasons unknown. She has a twin named Tess. Hera doesn't know of the child.

Tess was born on Earth. She never met her farther for reasons unknown. She has a twin named Nona. Hera doesn't know of the child.

Dario was born on Earth. Later in his life he meets Diana in a training class. They both toke it for Extra Credit. He fell in love instantly.

Diana was born on Earth. She wasn't to keen about Dario until he matured a bit more. She was 10 when the world was made and when her parents brought her down to earth. She is the youngest of her family. Along with her twin Diana.

Amethyst was born in the Ancient world. She has a twin sister named Ruby. Her younger sister Freeonna is the one that always put a smile on her face.

Alek was born in the ancient word. He is the twin brother of Iris. He came down to Erath when it was made. He was 10 then. Iris is 5 minutes older then than him.

Ruby was born in the Ancient World. She has a twin sister name Amethyst. Diana was always the one that tried to stand up for her. Even though she's 2 years younger.

Pearl was born on Earth. Her parents are related in a way. She doesn't know much about her family's history. Her mother tries to keep it a secret.

Myanora was born in the Ancient world. She was born 3 months before Jay and Jake. Her strange love for Jake caused a lot of trouble at one point. Now it's all good.

Blina was born on Earth. She is the younger sister of Pearl. She is pretty shy so no one really knows her.

Myka was born in the ancient world. When the world was made she was 26. She had Iris and Alek at the age of 16. She later married her older brother Merik.

Merik was born in the Ancient world as well. He was the first of his family born. He later fell in love with his sister Myka.

Allie was born in the Ancient world. She is rather young. She is a great fan of Freeonna's past life.

Kiane was born on earth. At the age of 16 she ran off with a human. About a year later she came home alone with a crying new born infant.

Nyla was born on Earth. In the Greek times, she chooses a Greek husband that made her children part Greek. She never knew her farther, which pained her a lot.

Marven was born on Earth. He is the oldest of his family. He later fell in love with Mykko. The two met in a dragon rider training class.

Kent was born on earth. He was 2 when Keya was born. He wasn't old enough to hold her so he kissed her on the forehead. As the young girl grew and her golden hair made her face shine, he fell in love with the young girl. In training he was the one who was always there for her.
______________________________________________________________
GURDIANS!!!!!!

Freeonna has a deep red fire dragon. The dragons name is Feir, the Ancient word for Fire.

Iris has a silver white dragon. The dragons name is Lior, the Ancient world for Life.

Keya has a dragon that is a blacky yellow color. The dragons name is Suik-Muik, the Ancient words for Sun and Moon.

Mykko has a water wave blue dragon. The dragons name is Wina, the Ancient world for Water.

Nikko has an icy blue dragon. The dragons name is Iceya, the Ancient world for Ice.

Maria has a stormy gray dragon. The dragons name is Stormeka-wina, the Ancient words for stormy and water.

Marvelo has an aqua blue dragon. The dragons name is Sprinkle, the Ancient boy version of the word springs.

Serinity doesn't use a dragon. But she was an excellent bracelet that she can heal a thousand lives with.

Helen's dragon is still young. It's an aqua blue sparkling dragon. She has yet to start her training.

Kyle is in the Ancient person; therefore his dragon has been token away.

Carlos is now dead so his dragon rooms the ancient world.

Jake is still in Training. His dragon is a gray, black and blue color, but he enjoys reading Gurdin.

Athena you will have to wait until when she comes into the story for some news on her.

Steven has a rare Ancient White Tiger but it can turn into what Steven instructs it to. His name is unknown; wait until later in the actual story.

Nona you will have to wait for as for the same with Tess.

Dario doesn't fight often; he lets his dragon room free. Later you will find out so much on him that you won't believe it.

Diana has a silver sparkling dragon that doesn't care about anyone really.

Amethyst has amethyst color Dragon; that won't leave her alone, so she keeps it in her bracelet.

Alek has a Tiger Eye like dragon. It doesn't cooperate.

Ruby has a dragon that is the color of a ruby. Don't get me wrong she likes her dragon but she never has enough time so her dragon is always where it can get treated or in her bracelet.

Pearl has pearl color dragon. Find out more later.

Myanora isn't allowed to fight. She still has a dragon, but if she dies the world explodes.

Blina doesn't use a dragon and besides she's always to caught up in her music to even care about training.

Myka prefers to use her eyes then any other weapon.

Merik use's his mind only for this.

Allie is never in an area to fight in she's always way to lucky.

Kiane you will have to find out in later chapters.

Same here with Nyla.

Marven you will have to wait too.

Kent you might have to wait. No you will have too.
______________________________________________________________
Okay I got lazy near the end but who cares at least I can get on with the story and you'll find out about the descendents in future chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story