Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Teaser

by Cerediwen 3 reviews

Ok guys, this isn't a part of the story as yet and will be put in pretty much towards the end but it's basically to give you a basic idea of what's to come. K? Hope you like, just to keep you going...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 713 words

1Original
A/N: Ok guys, this isn't a part of the story as yet and will be put in pretty much towards the end but it's basically to give you a basic idea of what's to come. K? Hope you like, just to keep you going till I start posting properly ;)

Teaser


Gerard stood on the ankle deep, blood red carpet of the highly decorated room. His empty emerald eyes bored into the oak door at the other end, the door that she would soon enter through, her long black dress trailing on the carpet and her stormy blue eyes scanning his face, effortlessly spotting any trace of fear or resignation. And sure enough, less than seconds later the door swung back on its hinges and she stepped in, black hair immaculately swept back off her paper pale face, high cheekbones only highlighting her already unmissable eyes. Gerard felt his skin prickle, and maybe before he would have blushed slightly - ever so obvious on his pale skin - at standing completely naked infront of her, then he would have cared, he would have felt the pain that wracked but his body and his mind, piercing down to his very core but all he could feel now was an emptiness that seemed to stretch for an eternity and nothing she could say could even touch him, he was so far away now. Slowly she paced towards him, the single diamond she wore around her neck gently catching the dying light. He closed his eyes as she reached him, before lifting his chin proudly and staring above her, into a pool of darkness that was gathering in her wake. It followed her everywhere - the darkness, consuming the world behind her and then disappearing and reappearing at her beck and call. She used to intimidate people, it had failed to scare him since he'd met her; he'd spent his life in pitch blackness, and a princess with the dark in her will could not frighten him that easily. She smiled at him sadly as she looked up at his still proud features.
"You never give up, and I never scare you. You're such a fool Gerard that you won't just surrender. Maybe if you had earlier you would still have something left to live for." She sighed, gently running her hand across his cheek, the material of her long, draped sleeves brushing his chest.
He looked down at her "Why am I still alive?" He whispered his voice was cracked and dry; he hadn't had anything to drink in what seemed like an age.
"Because you haven't given me what I want." She snapped, her voice flashing anger and as it did the darkness seemed to rise up in waves behind her, as if it was seeking her permission to crush him.
"I've told you. No." He told her, suddenly fierily determined "Just kill me, you've killed them already, why keep me alive when you will never get what you want?"
Outside there was a crash of thunder just as she began to reply, cutting her off as it coupled with the pouring rain in a monstrous bang.
"Then I do believe," She murmured, turning to stare out into the downpour for a second before looking back at him "That the rain is crying for you Gerard Way."
Gerard stared out into the rain for a second as he heard the click of her knife as it was unsheathed yet again. Seconds later he felt the rush of molten agony as she plunged it deep into his back, making sure she missed all of his vital organs. He screwed his eyes shut as waves of pain rode across his face causing her to smile in contempt as she twisted it around into his back and his already cracked armour shattered a little bit more as he screamed out in agony, the blood flowing from the wound dying her hands vibrant red. When she finally drew it out of his back, a river of blood was running down his leg onto the carpet, mingled with sweat.
She smiled at him serenely "Turn your head." She instructed, and as he did she wiped the blood from the knife across his white cheek. "Thank you." She added harshly, "Now get out."

~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story