Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Happy Birthday

by YourFallOutGirl 2 reviews

Heehee My first Mikey/Pete fic Pete gives somthing to Mikey for his birthday.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 434 words - Complete

1Hot
"Mikey?" Nothing. "Mike?" Again nothing. I huffed and screamed "MICHAEL WAY WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!?" "Dude Pete! I'm in our room! God can you be any more louder?" "Well SORRY. It's not my fault you can't hear." I hopped the stairs, two at a time, rushing to see my boyfriend. When I got into the room I was greeted with a cute site. Mikey was under the covers of the bed in a jersey and (hopefully) boxers and was watching me with sparkling brown eyes. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I asked him with a content smile playing at my lips. He yawned. "A very tiered and extremely adorable boyfriend. And yes I know I'm adorable!" He told me in a matter-of-fact voice. I laughed and went to sit next to him. "Now exactly what do you want from me Peter Lewis?" He liked using at least one, if not all, of my middle names when he wanted to be affectionate towards me, even though I don't like it. If it where anyone else I would punch him in the face. But it's always cute to hear it in Mikey's voice. "Well Mikey-Bikey, I know it's a special day for you so I got you something." I pulled a velvet box out of my jacket pocket and gave it to him. He opened it and gasped. A beautiful diamond ring glistened in the light of the lamp next to his side of the bed. "Oh Pete." he murmured breathlessly "It's beautiful!" I smiled and leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "Happy Birthday Mikey. I love you." "Peter Wentz I thought you forgotten about my birthday!" I pretended to be hurt. " What?!? Me. Forget my own boyfriend's birthday? Preposterous!" He found that to be hilarious. "Well thanks Pete. I love it." I nodded and got into my pajamas. "Make room for ME!!!" I wailed. He snickered and I did my signature snarl and growled, "Move over boy." He obediently moved and I crawled in and snuggled into him. Pulling the covers over our heads Mikey sighed. "God I'm glad that my brother approved of you." "Ya only because I'm one of his best friends. If it was anyone else he would kick their butt. He's so fricken protective." We snuggled closer together savoring the moment. "Panda..." a faint whisper was heard. "Yes Bikey?" "I'm tiered. Can I go to sleep?" "No you can't . You have to stay up all night with me." My voice was oozing with sarcasm. He snorted and said G'night Panda." "Happy Birthday Mikey-Bikey. Good night."
Sign up to rate and review this story