Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Nothing And Nowhere

The 4 Mistakes

by originalXSfanfics 0 reviews

This Story Goes Deep Into The Roots Of Jack Spicer's Past And Present Life, I'm Very Creative And Deep, You Won't Find Much Humor So Just Telling You. ^^

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Jack Spicer, Katnappe, Kimiko, Omi, Raimundo, Wuya - Warnings: [!!] [V] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 700 words

0Unrated
I Opened The Front Door.
Something I Honestly Did Not Want To Do.
But I Knew That I Could No Longer Run Away From This Fear I Had To Face Sooner Or Later. It Seemed To Me Now That Life Was Too Short To Wait For Miracles, I Would Just Have To Make The Miracles Myself.

I Wore The Saddest, Blackest, And Gloomiest Tux I Could Find. As I Went To Touch The Door Knob, My Fingers Went Numb, As If Telling Me To Go Back Now. After All, It Was My Fault. As I Went To Turn To Go Back Home, The Front Door Was Opened.

"Jack, Please Come On In, I Don't Blame You, Even If Everyone Else Does."

So She Let Me In, But She Still Knew I Was Terrified.
When I Walked In The Living Room, Everyone Stopped Talking Talking And Stared At Me. Groups Of People Started Getting In Small Clusters And Started Whispering. I Ignored Them And Went To The Front, Where Her Body Was Lying. I Kneeled, And I'm Not Ashamed To Say That I Cried. Csesy, Her Sister Saw That I Was Shooken Up, And Scuddled Over To Me, Then Hugged Me From Behind.

"It's Not Your Fault, Your Going To Make ME Cry. I Don't Want To See You Do This To Yourself, Stop It Goddammit!"

"I'm Fine, And Leaving, I'll Be At The Real Funeral Tommorrow, Thanks...Csesy."

I Took A Long Walk After That, I Needed The Fresh Air, I Had To Think About This. 'Why? Why Did It Have To Be This Way!?'
Her Name Was Emily; Emily Jane Wasmer. She Was The Most Amazing And Beautiful Person I Ever Laid My Eyes On. She Was 16, I Was A Year Younger Than Her. She Was About An Inch Shorter Than Me, 5"5, And She Helped Me So Much.

Before I Met Her, I Was A Crazy, Immature KID With Undiagnosed And Severe Schizophrenia And Anxiety. I Have 4 Siblins, Me Being The 3rd Oldest. But After I Picked Up That Gun In Second Grade, And Accidentaly Killed My Sibling Closest To Me, I Lost It And Figured I Was Evil, And I Wanted To Rule The World. That Was My First Mistake. My Mom Thought I Was Just Having Fun And Playing Around, But She Was Wrong. From Age 7 To 15, I Was A Nutcase, Lost And Confused.

My Mom Considered Me A Prodigy For My Mechanic Skills, So I Also Figured I Could Build Machines And Robots, I Was Lucky My Parents Were Rich. One Day, My Dad Was In Hong Kong Visiting An Old Friend Who Recently Moved There, And He Sent Us All Gifts. I Got A Mystical Puzzle Box Which Trapped A Heylin Witch Named Wuya, And I Helped Her Capture Magical Objects Called Shen Gong Wu. That Was My Second Mistake.

When I Was Evil, I Also Met A Girl Named Ashley Emerson. Man Did She Have A Weird Obsession With Cats! I Teamed Up With Her More Than Once To Capture Shen Gong Wu, Her Alias Was Katnappe. She Also Had A Huge Crush On Me And When We Were Alone In My EVIL LAIR, She Kissed Me, And I Kissed Her Back, And One Thing Led To Another, And With Her, I Lost My Virginity. That Was My Third Mistake.

I Told Ashley That I Wasn't Attracted To Her. Man, I Broke Her Heart So Bad. She Never Ever Forgave Me. She Always Made Sure To Pick On Me Or Make A Rude Remark Everytime We Saw Eachother.
From The Xiaolin Temple, (My Enemies,) One Girl Was Their. Her Name Was Kimiko. She Was Absolutely Beautiful. And With My Stupid Little Boy Hormones, I Made Sorry Attempts To Flirt With Her, I Was Such An Idiot!

I Made One More Mistake That Is Very Obvious, Trying To Be Something I'm Not, Evil.

"Jack! Stop Day Dreaming, You've Been Out Here For Three Hours!" My Sister Shouted
.
"Okay, I'll Just Bother You Next Time You Want To Be Alone."

"Lose The Attitude, And Stop Worrying About IT, I Know You Feel Bad, But You Didn't Mean To-"

"Shut Up, I'm Going In."

TO BE CONTINUED
Sign up to rate and review this story