Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Nothing And Nowhere

No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

by originalXSfanfics 0 reviews

This Takes Place 9 Years Ago, When Jack Was Severely Abused. This Chapter Is Much Longer Than The First One.

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Jack Spicer - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 693 words

0Unrated
"It's 10 AM Here In Toronto, It Looks Like There Could Be Scattered Showers With Some T-Storms. Sorry Folks, It Looks Like No Picnics In The Park To-"

"Are You A Fucking Wake Yet!? Because If Your Starting To Inject Heroin Again I Swear I'll Beat Your Ass Till You Cry! Get The Fuck Up!!!"
"Fuck You Up And Down, I'll Be Down When I Want To."
"You Best Hurry Up, You Dick."
"WHORE!!"

Oh God I Hate My Sister, She Seems To Think I Crawled Out Of A Whole In The Ground And Thats Why I'm Her Brother. What I Would Do To Dis Own Her Ass. She Did Things To Me You Wouldn't Believe...

9 Years Ago

She Said That I Was A Walking Abortion. Why She Hated Me I Have No Idea. I Honesly Think She's Half The Reason I Have All The Problems I Have.

"Sissy, Why Are You Always Hurting Me?"
"Because, I Don't Like You. Theres Your Answer."
"I'm Gonna Tell Mommy And Felicia And Daddy And Evan And-"
"Is That A Threat, Boy? You'll Learn Not To Threat Me Like That Ever Again."

Everyone Else Was Either In School Or At Work. I Was 6 And Because I Was In Kindergarten, I Got Out Early. As for Rachael, She Was Suspended.

At That Instant, My Sister, Rachael, Took Out A Rusty Chain And Began Beating Beating Me With It. I Was Getting Bruised And Cut Up Badly. As She Hit Me, I Tried To Break Free, But My Wrists And Calves Were Tied Up With Ropes, My Circulation Cutting Off.

Then Her Hand Came Close To My Mouth, And With All My Effort, I Bit Her, So Hard Her Finger Was Now Halfway Off. She Passed Out From Bleeding So Much And By That Time, I Was Able To Free My Hands Of The Ropes, And With One Rope Still Tied To One Of My Calves, I Ran To My Room And Locked The Door.

I Cried So Hard That Under My Eyes Were Sore And It Stung When Tears Fell. I Had Dry Blood Under My Nose And On My Hand From Wiping It. My Left Wrist Was Bleeding From The Rope Cutting Into My Skin So Bad. I Had No Feeling In My Right Calve Because The Rope Was Still There.

I Luckily Had Scissors In My Room And Cut The Rope Off. My Whole Leg Was Turning An Ugly Purple From Cut Off Circulation And I Couldn't Move It. I Was So Exhausted That I Think If I Would've Closed My Eyes I Would've Sleep.

All Of A Sudden, I Heard Angry Footsteps Approaching My Door. I Panicked. Six-Year-Olds Shouldn't Have To Deal With This At All. They Should Be Laughing, Drawing And Playing Outside, Not Being Abused By A Sibling Who Hates Them For No Reason. She Had Abused Me Physically And Emotionally From Ages 4-6.

"Jack?"
I Thought I Would Faint With Relief, It Wasn't Rachel, It Was My Sister Who Actually Loved Me, Felicia. I Limped To The Door And Unlocked It. She Opened It And Saw All The Bruises And Blood On Me.
"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!?"
"I Can't Tell You Or It'll Happen To Me Again."
"Tell Me Now... Please!"
"Rachael Likes Hurting Me, She Don't Like Me."
"Where Is She?" Felicia Said With The Most Angry Tone In Her Voice I Had Ever Heard.
"In Her Room, I Bit Her Finger Off"

Felicia Hugged Me And Started Crying. She Cleaned Me Up And Told Me Not To Move. She Called 911 And My Mom And Dad And Told Them What Happened. My Sister Was Sent Away To Juvenile Hall For 12 Months, And Never Hurt Me Again, Not Physically At Least. She Did However Continued Calling Me Very Offebsive And Hurtful Names And Never Treated Me With Any Respect.
END OF FLASHBACK

"Jack, Come On, Your Guitar Lesson Is in 20 Minutes, Lets Move." My Mom Said.
"Okay I'm Ready."
"You Know You Can Always Miss It, Because The Funeral For Em-"
"I Know, It's Tonight, But I'll Be Fine."

I Sure Hoped I Would be Fine...

TO BE CONTINUED
Sign up to rate and review this story