Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > Brother!

Camera

by JoManta 5 reviews

He didn't like it when his brother left. Didn't like it when he didn't say if he was going out. So when he does come home, he's not happy. Seimei's in trouble. And he's gonna pay. Seimei X Ritsuka

Category: Loveless - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ritsuka, Seimei - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 967 words

0Ambiance
Camera

The water splashed when the sound of the door closing rang through the silent apartment. Light streamed from the kitchen, surprising the newcomer. "Ritsuka?" Seimei stood in the doorway. The ten year old was at the sink, furiously scrubbing at a plate that was already shining clean. "Ritsuka? Why are you up so late?" His ears, which had been almost pinned to his skull, shot straight up, the fur of his tail bristling.

Seimei sighed, smiling weakly at his little brother's back. "I'm sorry I'm home so late. You shouldn't have waited up for me. I'm sorry I didn't call you." He said as he walked to the fridge, looking for leftovers. There were none. "Did you eat dinner?"

"I ate at Soubi's." Seimei grunted, grabbing the milk carton. "Where were you?"

"A friend's. They were having a gathering. I was invited." Ritsuka's tail twitched behind him in an agitated motion. He almost threw the plate into the drainer when he finally finished with it, grabbing a glass off the counter and began scrubbing. "Ritsuka? What is it? Something wrong?" Seimei asked, noticing the boy's odd behavior.

"Something wrong? Yeah there's something wrong!" Ritsuka growled, dropping the glass into the water. "Why didn't you say anything to me about it before?! Why did you say this morning you would be gone all night?!" Ritsuka shouted, leaning against the counter for support as his shoulders shook with anger.

Seimei sighed, calmly placing the milk back into the fridge. "I'm sorry Ritsuka. I didn't think it would upset you." Ritsuka spun on his heels.

"Upset me?! Seimei, I thought you'd left me!" Angry tears streamed down the boy's face, his eyes burning with fear. "Ever since I was little I was always scared when you didn't say you were leaving! I never knew if you were coming back! If I hadn't gone to see Soubi, I would have been out looking for you half way into the night!" Seimei watched his little brother as he shouted his anger away, those tears still falling. "Soubi had to nearly smack me before I calmed down! I was worried sick, Seimei!"

Ritsuka gasped when a pair of arms wrapped around him, drawing him into Seimei's warm chest. He grunted, trying to shove the other back. "I'm sorry, Ritsuka. I didn't mean to make you worry." Seimei whispered, nuzzling Ritsuka's ears. "I won't do it again, I promise."

"That's not good enough! I'm mad as heck now!" Ritsuka yelled into his brother sweater. Seimei smirked against Ritsuka's ear.

"What is it you want me to do Ritsuka?" The boy stilled, clutching the soft cloth in his hands.

"We're gonna go to the park tomorrow with Soubi and my friends. You are gonna take lots of pictures for me. I need more pictures of Yoji and Natsuo. I never have my camera when they're with me." Seimei laughed at the comment.

"Alright. I can do that." Ritsuka grunted, still firmly held in Seimei's arms. "Have you had your bath yet?"

"No." Ritsuka muttered, glancing up at his brother. Seimei smiled that strange smile Ritsuka had seen quite a few times before but still didn't know what it meant.

"Let's take one together." Ritsuka's ears perked as his cheeks turned pink. "Like when you were little." Seimei pulled back, turning toward the door. Ritsuka followed, still tucked under the other's arm. Seimei was still so tall.

It had been a while since Ritsuka had ever bathed with his brother. His cheeks stayed pink through the whole time, Seimei's hands wandering all over his body. It wasn't like he remembered. When he was little, it was just washing. This was different.

Seimei placed a kiss on Ritsuka's cat ear. "I love you Ritsuka." Ritsuka smiled dreamily, leaning back against his brother's chest.

"I love you too...Seimei."

"Come on Seimei! You're doing it wrong!" The red head shouted, glaring at the older male holding the camera. The other snickered, sending boos at the man.

"If you weren't swinging so hard, I could get it." Seimei replied. Ritsuka laughed at his brother from his perch on Soubi's shoulders. Soubi was amazed Seimei would even let the boys talk to him like that.

Yoji and Natsuo were like twins with out the blood relation. They agreed on everything, even what they didn't like. They both had the strangest sense of humor or thoughts of fun things to do. But they were friendly and, though they didn't admit it, caring about the ten year old.

Yoji and Natsuo were currently swinging back and forth on the swing set, trying to get Seimei to take the picture. Ritsuka had just recently had a lady take a picture of him on Soubi's shoulders and had yet to get down. "Ritsuka, when did Seimei get home last night?"

The boy leaned over Soubi's head to meet his gaze. "Midnight. I stayed up waiting for him." Ritsuka muttered, glaring at his brother as he argued with the boys.

"If you ever get scared like that, you know you can stay with me Ritsuka." Ritsuka glanced down at him again.

"I wanted to chew Seimei out last night so I had to stay up. It was kinda hard." Ritsuka grumbled. He wasn't a late night person. He always woke up early and couldn't stay up for to long without dozing off.

"Ritsuka! Come get a picture with us!" Yoji called, jumping off his swing. Natsuo glared at Seimei as he stopped, also jumping off. Soubi gently lifted Ritsuka off his shoulders and let the boy join his friends. The boy laughed as they latched on to the young friend, grinning at Seimei's camera. Soubi stood behind his friend with a smile as Seimei went to snap the shot.

"You take bad pictures Seimei-ji-chan!'
Sign up to rate and review this story