Categories > TV > Charmed > Clear Vision

Clear Vision

by RoyalJess 0 reviews

Phoebe finally sees the bigger picture

Category: Charmed - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Phoebe - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 226 words

0Unrated
Disclaimers: These characters are not mine. They belong to Constance M Burge, Aaron Spelling and whoever else owns a right to Charmed. This is just for fun!

Author's Note: First season fic, wrote after "Something Wicca this Way Comes" as though told by Phoebe.

Clear Vision by: Jess

They thought I'd never amount to much. And, to be truthfully honest, I often felt the same way. I mean, all my life I heard it from Prue. I was a looser. Bound for the darkest alley in life. It wasn't Piper so much who brought me down, as was Prue. She always expected something better out of me.

I used to hate her for it. Why couldn't she let me be me? Piper did. I always felt like I'd never be good enough for Prue. I was too wild, too willful...didn't abide by the way of life she did. She said I had spirit, but no vision.

Until now.

Now I'm seeing with more than just 50-50.

I'm seeing the bigger picture, finally. I'm seeing the future. I've been given a gift, to help people.

And that's something that Prue can even be proud of. How's that for not having any vision, Prue?

I know what I want to do now. I want to help people. I have a clear vision now. After all these years.

~FIN~
Sign up to rate and review this story