Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 2

by datwoKCs 1 review

Ch2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 754 words

0Unrated
casey's pov

"I still don't know if this is a good idea." Casie said. I looked at her.

"Don't worry about it. We won't speak to them or look at them." I said. I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a hug. She smiled.

"You're right." She said. We drove the rest of the way to the airport in silence, both unsure of what we were doing.

Finally arriving at the airport, we unpacked our bags and walked into the airport. Loads of people were there. We loaded our luggage onto the conveyor belt, watching them disappear behind the drapes.

"This seriously sucks." I said. Casie looked up at me.

"I know." Was all she said. We walked over to the desk, waiting for someone to serve us. A boy came up, probably 19.

"Can I help you with something?" He said in that voice. The kind that sounds like they are programmed to do it. I raised my eyebrows. he's cute I thought. I smiled.

"Umm..yes my zipper is stuck do you think you could get it?" I said. The boy looked at me, and so did Casie.

"Excuse me?" He said. I smiled.

"He said nothing." Casie said. "But you can help us. We need two tickets to Chicago. Got any?"

"Let me see." He said. Casie eyed me before turning back to the boy. "Yep, that will be six hundred dollars. Each."

I widened my eyes. Holy shit I thought. I looked at Casie.

"Don't look at me I don't have that much. I rolled my eyes and sighed, pulling out a credit card and handing it to him.

"You owe me." I said sarcastically. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you Casey!" She exclaimed, jumping on me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

"No, not until you say it back." She said. I tried to pull her off. She had a death grip.

"Ok, I love you too, now get off!" I said. She jumped down just as the boy brought us our tickets. He handed them to us, along with my credit card.

"Thank you. If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, hears my cell." I said. I handed him a piece of paper and walked off.

"You were soooo flirting!" Casie exclaimed as we walked away. I shrugged.

"He was cute and I'm single." I stated.

We boarded the plane and took our seats. I was already bored, so I poked Casie on the leg. She hated that.

"Would you stop?" She said. "This is gonna take forever!"

"I'm bored." I whined. I poked my lip out.

"That doesn't work on me." She said. I looked at her hotly.

"It did when you were with Joe." I exclaimed.

I felt a searing pain on my arm where she hit me.

"Ouch. Fuck Casie that hurt!" I said clutching my arm.

"Don't ever talk about that." She said. I felt bad, knowing I had crossed the line.

"Sorry." I said. I wrapped her in one of my one armed hugs. She smiled.

"That's ok." She said.

I felt the plane jerk as we started moving. I didn't like planes very much, so I held onto Casie's hand as we lifted off. I sat on the inside, not wanting to sit by the window.

"Can I get you anything?" An attendant said. I looked up at her.

"A blanket?" I said. She nodded and walked away, appearing with a green blanket. I unfolded it and draped it over us. "Might as well sleep." I said. Casie only nodded. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

My eyes opened as the plane shook. I looked towards Casie. She was awake too.

"What the hell was that?" I said. Casie looked at me and smiled.

"We're crashing!" She said. I gave her a pissed off look.

"Fuck you." I said. She laughed.

"No, actually you're gay. But anyways, we're landing." She said.

I groaned. Not good. He'd be there.

It took us ten minutes to get off the plane and find our luggage. We walked out of the airport and looked for a cab. Casie wasn't much help, seeing as she couldn't see over the millions of people walking by.

"See a cab?" She asked. I was about to answer him when I gasped.

"Oh my God." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Phew! Ok so this is new. I've never written a story with someone but its cool so far. I hope you like Case.
Sign up to rate and review this story