Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 4

by datwoKCs 0 reviews

Ch 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 749 words

0Unrated
casey's pov

"God, I'm fucking tired." I said. We unloaded our luggage as we stopped at the house. Joe and Pete glared at us. I wasn't sure about Casie, but my heart beat was sky rocketing.

"Let's just unpack and get some sleep." Casie said. We walked up the path and into the house, where we were met with a bear hug.

"I've missed you guys!" Patrick exclaimed. We both smiled and nodded.

"You too." We said in unison. An angry looking Joe and Pete came through the door.

"We'll show you to your rooms." He said. Casie looked up fast.

"You mean OUR room. We'll stay together." She said. I smiled to myself. Patrick looked really confused but decided against saying anything. Joe looked enraged, as well as Pete.

"Fine, do whatever the fuck you want." He said hotly. He turned and stomped off down the hall. Pete just looked at me. I bit the inside of my jaw. Casie noticed and waved her hand in front of me.

"Let's go." She said. I snapped out of it and started walking behind Casie, Pete behind me. We found Joe sitting on a bed with his head in his hands. He looked up. Anger was in his eyes. But something else...sadness?

"Here you go." He said. We put our bags down and just stood there, waiting for them to do or say something.

"Can we sleep now or what?" Casie said. Joe turned to her.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you. About last-"she cut him off.

"No, I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep with my boyfriend." She stated. She grabbed me and threw me down on the bed.

"We'll have dinner in a few hours." Pete mumbled. They walked out the door and closed it. I pushed Casie off me.

"You hit me in the fucking crotch!" I said, pain on every word. She covered her mouth and giggled.

"Sorry. So, they're angry." She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"All according to plan. I feel bad though, Pete looked sad." I mumbled. Then I remembered all the shit he put me through.

"You ok?" Casie said. I looked up at her.

"Let's make their lives hell." I said quietly.

For two hours we just laid there, talking about nothing in particular. A few times we heard someone standing by the door, but they would quickly go away.

A few minutes later a knock came from the door. Casie gasped and quickly smeared lipstick on the side of my cheek, and then lay down.

"Come in." She said in a groggy voice. She giggled. Joe came in and saw the lipstick on my cheek.

"Hey there. We were just getting up." I said. He cringed but shrugged it off.

"Dinner is ready." He said. We both got up and walked down the hall towards the kitchen, remembering exactly where it was. Pete noticed the smear on my face. His face fell.

"What's happening guys?" Casie said. She was mainly talking to Patrick.

"Just eating nasty tofu." He said. Casie was a vegetarian.

"Aww... really?" Casie said.

"Yep. A treat of Joe's." He said smiling. That took her smile away.

"Oh. Didn't you know? I eat meat again. Ever since the pregnancy..." She trailed off. This took me by surprise but I recovered quickly. Joe on the other hand...

"You were pregnant? Was it..." He trailed off too.

"Hell no. It was Casey's. Accidents happen." She said. Joe banged the table and stormed out, along with Pete.

"Holy shit I can't believe yall are together." Patrick said. I smirked.

"Well, you know.." I didn't really know what to say. We ate in silence, not saying anything.

"Where's Andy?" Casie said. Patrick looked up and sighed.

"He's taking Corbin's death real hard." He said. We all sighed.

"How can Corbin be dead? It freaks me out." I said. We all sat there.

We finally finished eating and sat down in the living room, watching tv. It was around ten when we all decided to go to bed. Casie and me both went into the room and looked at the bed, then each other.

"You're sleeping on the floor." She stated. I looked at her.

"Well then fuck you." I said smiling. I grabbed a pillow and blanket and dropped to the floor, snuggling in as good as I could. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a fitful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story