Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Memories

the flashback

by divachick34 1 review

Delilah's b-day is tommorow. Julius is taking a trip down memory lane looking at pictures from the past. Sry i'm new to this and i suck @ summaries.:)

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 239 words

0Unrated
Julius' point of view
I was in my room looking at my phoito album when i came across a picture of me and delilah when we first met.

flashback
I looked around the room for something to do when i saw a younge brunette girl who must have been no more than 4, crying in the corner. I started walking over to her when I over heard some adults talking to Al.
"I can't belive that you are letting the child of double agents stay here!" one woman said.
"woah man they were not double agents man, and she is harmless and she has no other family man." Al replied.
I ignored them and went over to her and sat down.
"hi" i said cheerfully. She looked up tears streaming down her face
" hi, not that i don't enjoy talking to someone, why are you talking to me?" she asked curiously.
"well i saw you crying alone and i wanted to know why" he said.
"well i'm crying because my parents abandoned me and i don't even know if their alive, and no-one wants to be my friend because my parents were suspected double-agents." she said and she started crying again.
"I know how you feel, my parents died last year, but i want to be your friend" i replied.
"by the way my name is Julius."
" my names Delilah, and i'd love be your friend too."
end of flashback
Sign up to rate and review this story