Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto's Cinderella Story

Star Watching and Different Places

by starcrossed_lover 0 reviews

Year after year Naruto has put up with the taunts alone, but when a new a arrival in town has taken a liking to Naruto. Will he finally have someone to talk to about it? Its a NaruSasu fic (i mea...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-18 - 411 words

-1Predictable
Naruto's Cinderella Story
By: Starcrossed_lover

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any other characters from the series, but lets face it I'm not a really a good master.
Authors Notes: Has any one noticed that the last part of Sasukes name is ~uke~ or is that just me?

'Monster! Monster! Monster!' Naruto tossed and turned, but no amount of comfort from his soft warm bed could make him sleep. Since the age of five Naruto had been abused, teased, or merely ignored. Now at the age of fourteen he still believed those words, the whispers of hell, every one said would be his road after life. They said even the devil was a good man compared to Naruto. His crime, being born the same night that the great Kyuubi attacked the village, and having Yondaime, the man named the Fourth Hokage of Konoha, seal the spirit of that very fox into him. Naruto was frowned upon, called murderer, but then the Third judged him as a friend and set a law, a law making every one that witnessed what happened that fateful night to a vow of secrecy. But still hate for the boy still lives on through the attitudes of those elderly citizens. 'Monster! Monster! Monster!' the voices would not die.

' Monster! Monster! Monster!' the voices taunted. ' I can't take it anymore! Someone... Please help me!' he cried silently knowing no one would help him. He stood up and walked to the window, a shooting star whizzed by. 'I wish some one would come along and help me' and Naruto laid down on the window chair and stared into the stars. Not long did it take him to cry himself to sleep. ' Monster! Monster! Monster!' the voices taunted him in his sleep.

~^-^~
Fourteen-year-old Sasuke looked up at a dark window, he swore he saw some one there. The persons hair had flashed in the light, he had caught a glimpse of it in the corner of his eye. It was a blonde boy, ' it probably was my imagination' Sasuke thought. The cardboard box slipped nearly slipped out of his hands. He was moving to a new part of the country because the Uchiha clans bloodline had grown large. "Sasuke, move a leg!" an elderly man cried out, quite a distance from where the raven haired boy was standing. "Coming father!" he cried. He glanced back up at the window and ran back to his father.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story