Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Independence Day

The Seduction of --

by tumshie1960 1 review

Close encounters of the fluffy kind

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 4149 words

5Ambiance
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and other canon characters belong to JKR I'm only having some fun
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and other canon characters belong to JKR I'm only having some fun



Chapter 7: The Seduction of ?



The Limo driver dropped them off at the Grangers' house and once he had gone Harry restored Roger's Mercedes to it's former glory. Harry cast a featherweight charm on the trunks they had brought from the Dursleys' house and they took them inside and left them in the guest bedroom that they, well Hermione, had decided would be Harry's, straight opposite hers.



Hermione had informed her parents that as far as she was concerned she would be sharing a bed with him sooner rather than later, but her parents had insisted that Harry would have his own room, to help them keep the illusion that their daughter was pure and innocent.



Fifteen minutes later the four of them sat down to the takeaway meal they had ordered on their way to the house and discussed the day's happenings. While they were laughing at the Headmaster's look of shock at the Will reading Harry asked a question.



"Does anyone know what happened to Dumbledore afterwards? I know the Goblin Guards locked him up, but it was only to be for the duration of the reading, did anyone see him afterward?"



Everyone looked at each other and shrugged, "Who cares?" asked Hermione they all answered "Not me."



"Harry, do you need myself or Jill with you tomorrow when you meet the Goblins?" asked Roger.



"Not really, Remus is going to be there so I can authorise him to act on my behalf until I finish school, I want Hermione to be there though and I want her to help me buy some new clothes as well. The stuff from dad's trunk is good, but I want some new things."



"If we have enough time we'll visit my family home, I know you said I can stay here, but I need to know what restoration work has to be done if I want to stay there when I finish school, or if it's even habitable after being empty for so long."



"I also need to check out the house on St. Kitts, I think we all deserve a holiday before Hermione and I go back to school. If Muggles can get access you will be joining us, if not I'll book you into the nearest hotel so we can still go together."



The meal finished and Harry and Hermione cleaned the dishes and made their way through to the den and settled to watch a video, Hermione picked out 'Gregory's Girl' and they sat on one of the loveseats and watched. As the film progressed she snuggled closer to Harry and rested her head against him. Subconsciously Harry held her in closer and put his arm around her shoulder, his hand dangling level with her breasts. Hermione stretched and her breast touched Harry's hand, when she relaxed Harry's hand followed and before he realised it he was gently massaging her nipple through her clothes.



The film was soon forgotten as they started kissing and hands began wandering, clothing was undone or removed and the explorations continued. A knock at the door brought them to their senses and they heard Roger say "remember and switch the telly off when you go to bed."



They looked round and finally noticed that their film had finished, the telly and VCR were switched off, clothing was put back on and adjusted and they reluctantly made their way upstairs, stopping several times to kiss goodnight.


Split scene

Harry's room
/ /

Harry slowly undressed, thinking about the make-out session he had just enjoyed, he knew that things would have gone further if Roger hadn't knocked the door, he remembered the feel of Hermione's hand on his erection, under cloth for the first time and how much better the feel of a soft feminine hand was than his own calloused one. He knew that there was pre-cum leaking out of his cock and he had seen the damp mark on his boxers.



He remembered the feel of Hermione's moist pussy as he had ventured under cloth and first touched and then stroked within her, her moaning and encouraging him to keep going. He held his fingers to his nose and inhaled the sweet scent of her natural musk.



He looked at his sparse collection of sleepwear and picked out a pair of cotton pj trousers and quickly pulled them on, he turned down his bed and looked at it, and then at the bedroom door hoping that Hermione would knock and enter to continue what they had started earlier. He pulled on a light cotton dressing gown and walked over to the door, torn between waiting and opening the door and crossing the hall to Hermione's room. She had seemed willing but had the mood been broken? Would going to her room be welcomed by her, or was he rushing her? Why wasn't there a book he could read about this?


Hermione's room
/ /

Hermione closed her bedroom door and leant against it, gently cursing her father under her breath, they had nearly been there until the door being knocked broke the mood. She could feel her still erect nipples brush against the fabric of her bra, the cloth keeping them stimulated as she moved. She undressed putting her clothes in the laundry basket. She noticed the damp patch on her knickers and remembered the feel of Harry's fingers as they gently probed her for the first time of what she hoped would be an oft repeated experience. His rough fingers had stimulated her in a way that she had never managed herself.



She remembered the feel of his erection as she had stroked it, the soft skin and the underlying hardness. She looked at her hand and saw the pre-cum on it, nervously she brought her hand to her mouth and tentatively licked at it, intrigued by the slightly salty taste.



She opened a drawer and looked over her nightwear, picking out a sheer satin knee-length nightdress with thin straps and put it on, it clung to her emphasising her curves, her nipples semi-visible below it. She pulled out a pair of plain cotton knickers and pulled them on.



Hermione turned down her bed and looked at it. All the time she had been getting ready for bed, she had listened for a knock at her door, hoping that Harry would come to her, and continue where they had left off. She picked up her summer dressing gown and pulled it on and walked to her bedroom door, why didn't he come? Had her dad spoiled the mood? Would her going over to him be too forward? Why wasn't there a book she could read about this?


End Split scene


In the two rooms, two Gryffindors pulled on their courage and opened their bedroom doors. They each took in the sight before them and reached out to the other. They kissed with a passion that neither knew they possessed and held each other tight. Hermione broke the hug and led Harry back into his bedroom where they continued to kiss.



Hermione shrugged off her dressing gown as Harry shrugged off his and led him over to the bed. They lay on top of the covers and continued to kiss and touch each other. Harry slipped the straps of her nightdress from her shoulders and pulled it down uncovering her breasts and began to fondle and kiss them the way he knew she liked.



Hermione reached down and took his erection in her hand and started stroking it and then it happened, Harry couldn't control it any more, he came. Hermione withdrew her hand and looked at a man's semen for the first time. As Harry started to apologise she hushed him with a kiss full of passion and lust.



She moved to the side of the bed and stood up, letting her nightdress fall to the ground then she leaned over and pulled Harry's pj trousers off, dropping them beside her nightdress, she started to remove her panties when Harry stopped her, he stood beside her and kissed her gently before putting a hand on each of her hips and gently removed her panties.



They stepped back and each drank in the view of their naked lover for the first time. Harry pulled the duvet off the bed and they slipped below the top sheet and started kissing again.



The kisses grew in passion and once again their hands and lips began to wander, Harry started to stroke inside her pussy and felt the moisture build, Hermione whispered in his ear, "Make love to me" and reached down to his erection which seemed to be throbbing in time with his pulse and gently guided him to her vagina.



Harry felt the tip of his penis enter her and he eased in gently, causing her to moan. He started to withdraw and she grabbed his bum and stopped him, he pushed forward once again and felt a barrier, he was about to pull back again when Hermione pulled hard on his bum and forced him all the way in.



Harry felt her tense up and opened his eyes to see tears forming in hers, she opened her eyes and looked into his seeing a look of concern, "It's okay," she whispered, "That was my hymen, it's my first time, I knew there would be some pain, but it's going away now, please, don't stop."



No more encouragement was needed, he started to gently move in and out, trying to get a rhythm as his brain was swamped with new sensations and emotions, without realising it he reached out with his Legilimency and found himself sharing Hermione's feelings, the fear of the first time, the love she felt for him, her total commitment to him, the joy of having her lover within her.



Hermione was in ecstasy, her dream had come true, the only man she had ever loved was deep inside her, he had taken her virginity as she had his, and he was making love to her. She felt as if something was probing her mind, and then she felt his emotions, the love he felt for her, the joy that he had found someone to share his life with, and his commitment to die for her if he had to.



She felt a wave of emotion like she had never felt before wash over her as her body built towards it climax, Harry felt it too and knew that as soon as she orgasmed he would join her, he increased his speed as she started to lift her hips in rhythm with him, and then the most wonderful sensation either had ever felt washed over them as they climaxed together.



Harry stroked inside her a few more times, as it started to soften, his penis slipped out, and they opened their eyes again 'That was wonderful' /he thought to himself 'Yes and it will only get better' /he heard Hermione say but as he was watching her lips he realised they hadn't moved.



"Hermione, did you say it will only get better?" he asked.



"No but I thought it, when you said that was wonderful" she replied.



"I didn't say that I thought it, wow, does that mean?"



'We can read each others thoughts?'



'Looks like it, we need to find out if there's any significance to this'



'Enough thinking, hold me'



'Anything you say, darling'



'Remember that, and life will be sweet'



Harry turned on his side and Hermione turned her back to him and spooned in, his arm came over her stomach and he held her close. He brushed her hair from her ear and gently whispered, "I love you, will you marry me?"



Hermione thought she was hearing things, his voice had been so soft and low, she turned in his arms and looked at him, she saw fear, anxiety and hope in his eyes, and she looked straight at him and said...... (Could this be a good place to stop? Nah I'm not that cruel) "Yes, yes, yes!" and she kissed him.



That kiss led to another round of lovemaking after which they drifted off to sleep, at 4:30 a.m. Harry woke as had been his habit over the past few weeks, his movement disturbed Hermione and she woke to find him studying her, if he had been an artist he would have been able to draw her from memory, she smiled up at him.



"Harry, did you propose to me last night, or did I dream it?" she asked her mind still fogged with sleep.



"If it was a dream then I shared it." He replied, "Oh and by the way, you said yes"



"So it wasn't a dream"



"No, but you will have the wedding of your dreams. Hermione, I'm going to show you something. Please understand, I wanted to show you sooner but I didn't want to make you feel as if I was pressuring you. Do you remember my mum's letter?"



"Yes,"



"Do you remember what the last line was?"



"Yes, befriend a witch with the initials HJG, oh wow, was your mum a Seer?"



"I don't know, she might have been, please look at this with an open mind, I haven't shown you this before, but I need to."



Harry walked over to his mum's trunk and pulled out her sketchpad. He opened it at the first page and they looked through it together. Hermione was impressed with the quality of the sketches and could see the definite resemblance that Harry had to his father. When she saw the first sketch of herself she was taken aback. She told Harry to wait and threw her dressing gown on and rushed across to her room. She pulled her photo album off the shelf and hurried back.



When she got back to Harry's room she noticed that he had put his dressing gown on and had made the bed, they put the sketchpad and photo album next to each other on the pillows and Hermione opened the album.



All through the album there were photos that matched Lily's sketches. After taking a deep breath, Harry opened the last page and there in front of them was Lily's last drawing.



Hermione gave a gasp, then she looked at the name and started to cry. Harry closed the sketchpad and album to protect them and sat them on the nightstand, then he held his girlfriend, no fiancée, to him and let her cry. It felt awkward and right at the same time, awkward because he'd never had to comfort a crying anyone, never mind a fiancée before, something deep inside told him it was the right thing to do. He started kissing her tears tasting their saltiness, and rubbing her back, she moved in toward him and putting her arms under his robe pulling him close.



"Harry, you know my middle name is Jane?" he nodded "Well my mum is Jillian Jane, her mum was Sarah Jane, we are all the eldest daughter. It's a family tradition on her side, all the eldest daughters have Jane as their middle name."



Harry looked deep into he eyes and asked "Are you okay with this? I know you think divination is woolly and imprecise."



She touched a finger to his lips to stop him talking and moved towards him, their lips met and all the joys of the previous night flooded back, the kissing became more passionate and once more they explored the depths of the love they felt for each other. As they lay cuddling in the afterglow of their lovemaking they heard Roger and Jill's alarm sound, reluctantly they broke apart and Hermione went back to her room to get washed and dressed and ready to start the day.



Hermione and her mum met in the kitchen, Jill noticed a gleam in Hermione's eye, a glow on her skin, and a smile which usually indicated that she had aced another exam, she smiled back and said "Well?"



"Wonderful" was the reply. "Mum, he asked me to marry him, I said yes"



Jill Granger sat down in shock, this to her knowledge was the first time Hermione had done something so impulsive. "Are you sure?" she asked.



"Yes, but not 'til after school."



Harry and Roger met as Harry left his room, Roger noticed that Harry wouldn't look him in the eye and placed a hand on his shoulder.



"Harry, look at me please" he asked softly. Gradually Harry lifted his head and looked into Roger's face, not knowing what to expect. "Harry, our daughter is very open with us, she told us that she'd be sharing a bed with you when you arrived. I knew what she was planning last night. Why do you think I knocked, I wanted her first time to be special, not fumbling around on the floor. I'll only say one thing, take care of my little girl or you'll be in a world of pain."



"Yes, sir, I will, but I think you'd be in a queue, and I'd be at the head of it. This is awkward, I know we're young but last night I asked Hermione to marry me. She said yes. I know I should have asked you first but will you give us your blessing?"



Roger looked at the young man in front of him, just turned sixteen with the weight of the Wizarding world on his shoulders, but still with the time to love and care for their daughter. "Harry, you have my blessing, yes, you are young but you are more mature than some adults I know, both of you. You may have only been together for a short time but you have known each other for five years. You know each others faults but still love each other. A wise writer called Heinlein describes love as 'the other person's happiness meaning more than your own' I agree and I can see that in both of you. Now come on, breakfast is getting cold."



As the two men entered the kitchen Harry felt himself being swept into a hug from Jill as Roger did the same to Hermione, Roger said "Congratulations you two, just remember because you're engaged doesn't mean you have to get married straight away, just give us plenty notice!"



"Thanks, dad." Said Hermione, "Don't make any dinner for us tonight, mum, I'm taking Harry out for a meal to celebrate."



After a leisurely breakfast Harry and Hermione stepped out the house and Harry held out his hand and called for a taxi which dropped them off at the Leaky Cauldron. Pausing in the doorway, Harry pulled his Goblin cloak out of his backpack and draped it over his shoulders and raised the hood, they were spotted by a few friends as they walked down Diagon Alley, but only Hermione was recognised and within ten minutes the Hogwarts rumour mill was in full flow about Hermione Granger's mysterious companion, especially the fact that they were walking hand in hand.



That morning's Prophet had been full of the news of Draco's arrest the previous day and his new status within the Wizarding world. More than a few Hogwarts students partied that night, even some from Slytherin.



During his time at the Dursleys, Harry had read up on the customs of other magical races, he had discovered many facts among which was that the Goblin word for human translated as 'food that talks' but more importantly that their favourite drink was fermented cows milk. The previous day he'd ordered ten barrels from the Leaky Cauldron and had it delivered to Gringotts for the guards as a thank you for protecting the Grangers.



As he entered the bank and removed his cloak, the guards on duty gave him the Goblin salute and two cleared a way for him. Other clients looked on in amazement as even the Minister of Magic didn't get treated that way.



When they entered the conference suite, Griphook greeted them. "Good morning, Lord and Lady Potter, the guards send their thanks for your kindness."



"Griphook, my name is Harry, and this is Hermione Granger, she won't be Lady Potter until we marry, after we have completed school"



"I'm sorry my Lo, Harry but it is customary for us to use titles unless otherwise requested, and your chosen is Lady Potter, the bond of the old ways joins you." Seeing their startled look Griphook continued. "Don't worry, only Goblins can recognise this bond these days, the practise though once common, has fallen out of use in Wizarding society, only the Goblins still practice it."



Ever curious and looking for knowledge Hermione asked, "Griphook, what is the bond of the old ways"



"It is the bond formed when two people each committed more to the others happiness than their own, consummate their relationship, it is the oldest form of marriage still recognised by Magical society. It fell out of use with humans when marriages for political and financial gain started."



Meanwhile Harry was talking to Remus. "Remus, I need to ask you something about my mum, was she a Seer?"



"Not really, Harry, not in the normal sense, she was what is known as a Visionary. She didn't get prophecies as such, but she used to do the most amazing drawings."



"Like these?" he asked as he handed over the sketchpad.



"Yes, but this is the last one she had, there are several others that were put into storage when they closed down the Manor and moved to the cottage. I think they'd be put in the Vault, but I didn't help with the move, it happened on a full moon."



Remus had casually flipped through the pad and the last page fell open, "Oh my, oh my, oh my." Was all he could say when he saw the sketch, "Not too soon guys, I don't think I could take it."



"We're not planning on it yet." Said Harry



"But we're starting to get some practice" finished Hermione causing all three on them to blush.



In short order they completed the paperwork to allow Remus to stand proxy for Harry, the size of transaction was limited to 5% of liquid assets by Law, to protect both parties.



When Griphook left to file the papers. The three of them discussed the Potter houses. Remus explained that they had been left on a care and maintenance basis with house-elves looking after them, this nearly caused Harry and Hermione's first row until he managed to persuade her to listen.



"Hermione," he started. "I agree with you that many house-elves are badly treated by wizards, but there is something you need to know. House-elves rely on the bond between themselves and the family they work for to allow them to live. If an elf is unbonded for more than two years their magic starts to fade. After that they go senile and eventually die. Dobby is an exception, or at least I thought he was. He is planning to bond himself to me when I leave Hogwarts and that is keeping him sane, (sane is of course a relative term when you're talking about Dobby). Winky, however is fading fast, she refuses to bond to the school and wants to work for a family. If she can't find someone to bond to within six months she'll be too far gone to save. Not every house-elf is treated like a slave. For example, the Hogwarts elves are bonded to the school and most of them have been there for at least 100 years, they have remarkable life spans, the oldest known elf was bonded to Nicholas Flamel and lived for 400 years."



"I'll show you the book someday, you'll find it fascinating, there is actually an old Law which should protect a house-elf from a cruel master, but try getting a Pureblood convicted for mistreating a magical creature by a Pureblood court and you'll see what I mean. The last conviction was 150 years ago and even then the guilty person was only fined one Galleon."



Harry asked Remus if he knew if Muggles could enter the houses and was glad when the answer was yes, now all they had to do was visit them.



Griphook entered the room and asked if they were ready to visit the vault. Harry gave a nod and they went out to the lobby and got into a cart.



Someone asked after the last chapter if I was serious about the situation with rain in the UK, well I was exaggerating, its more like 4 weeks of sunshine and no rain that gets warnings of droughts being given and seven or eight weeks for bans to actually be brought in.
Sign up to rate and review this story