Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Boys Like You Are Overrated

I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Kudos to everyone who got the title. By the way this will be my first sex scene ever written so im sorry if it's not as 'hot' as you'd like.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 543 words

0Unrated
"Wanna come inside?" Chelsea asked. Pete shrugged.
"What about your brother? And the other guys?" Pete replied.
"They won't be home until much later." Chelsea smiled. Pete smiled back and they enterered the house. In seconds, he had her pressed against the wall and was kissing her passionatley. They undressed quickly as he carried her upstairs. By the time they reached the bed, they were already so involved with each others kisses that it took mere seconds for him to be inside her. She moaned and kissed him on the cheek.
"Peter, hun, ohhhhhh god, hun. Faster." SHe whispered while clutching to his shoulders. Pete smiled and obeyed her command. Soon they had both reached their climax and came. Pete then slid in beside her and wrapped her in his arms. She loved the feeling of being pressed up against his warm, naked chest.
"I love you, Peter." Chelsea whispered to him. He kissed her softly before replying: I love you too.


"CHELSEA HANNAH URIE!!! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Brendon screamed. CHelsea snapped out of her day dream and looked up at the guys innocently as if she was waiting for them to re-explain everything.
"Do you not understand what we're saying?" Ryan asked pleadingly. Chelsea sighed and looked at the ground. Ryan sat down beside her on the couch and lifted her chin up. She looked deep in Ryan's eyes. He kissed her soft lips. Luckily, Carolyn wasn't there.
"Hunn, If you go out with him, it could fuck up our career. We are honestly happy you got over Richard and you found someone else but not our manager. We just want to a band with a chance and not get boosted to success because our lead singer's sister is dating our manager." Ryan explained sweetly. Chelsea loved the fact that he was so innocent looking yet he was always dropping the f-bomb.
"Or get dropped because our lead singer's sister broke up with our manager." Spencer added. Ryan searched her eyes for some resemblence of understanding. Tears just welled up instead. Chelsea hugged Ryan tightly.
"I just...I've always loved him. And now I get the chance to have him love me back and you guys want to take that way from me." Chelsea whispered in his ear while sobbing into his shoulder.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD!!!! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!" Patrick screamed. Pete looked up at the guys innocently as if she was waiting for them to re-explain everything.
"Do you not understand what we're saying?" Andy asked pleadingly. Pete sighed and looked at the floor.
"Pete, Chelsea seems nice and all, but you have to like her for her." Joe tried to explain. Pete looked up at him angrily.
"I like Chelsea for Chelsea...I dont know what the hell your talking about!" He spat angrily.
"Peter...We're just saying like Chelsea but don't like her cuz of Char-her." Patrick took the seat beside Pete and looked into his eyes for a slight resemblence of understanding. Tears just welled up instead. Pete hugged Patrick tightly.
"I just miss her so much and when I'm with Chelsea, she brings her back to me." Pete whispered while sobbing into Patrick's shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story