Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another Ancester

More things to get confused about...

by jengrey 1 review

Does CASSANDRA have anything to do with this? Jay has a little bit of girl trouble.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 2242 words

1Exciting
"Hello Theresa."
Theresa recognized that voice. It was the one that she had heard in her dream and the voice that Cronos seemed to fear in his lair.
"Who are you?" Theresa called out into the fog. She prepared to stand up only to realize that her bindings were cut loose.
"Why, don't you remember me...my daughter?" The woman stepped into the pool of light that was cast upon Theresa and now, the mysterious woman. Theresa gasped. The woman had long, straight chestnut hair with natural red streaks, violet eyes but all the rest looked exactly like Theresa did. But the woman was far taller, around Herry's height. However, it wasn't that that gave the woman an air of command. Theresa could feel it in the air, in her thoughts and through her psycic ability.
"D-Daughter?" Theresa said shakily, now fully standing up.
"Why, you never knew?' The woman said sarcasticly. "You never wondered, pondered to think about who she was, or how you got your powers?" The woman moved closer to Theresa. They were now a mere foot apart. "Do you know who I am?"
Something stirred in Theresa's memories; Something that sent shivers down her spine.
"You are...my mother." She said shakily. "You left me and my father when I was eight. You are...Cassandra." Big, fat tears were now rolling down Theresa's cheeks.
Cassandra smiled. "Your powers were too great. Better than mine, even. But I knew that they were still growing stronger. I needed practice. I needed time."
"Time? Or Cronos?" Theresa said coldly. "Tell me which one."
"He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Well, at least he would only know."
"So you tricked him." Theresa said as Cassandra circled her.
"No, not exactly. Only led him to believe something that was only half true. But, of course, that's what Jay did to you, isn't it?"
Theresa's fists clenched. She remembered how Jay had cheated on her with and had so cruelly dumped her for Hot Bridget.
"Ah, anger I see." Cassandra was behind her now and forced Theresa down into a now formed wooden chair. Cassandra was surprisingly strong.
"Ow!" Theresa cried out in pain.
Cassandra's lips curled into a cruel smile. "I'll be back."
Theresa wanted to know more, but, to be honest, she was really sick of her mother at the moment. So she didn't stop her from leaving, or, at least, dissapear into the thick fog.
"Theresa?"
She knew that voice. It was deep, masculin and so hot. But she was so mad him. She was REALLY mad him. But her her fear won over her anger. "Jay?" Theresa called back.
He wondered out of the fog, wearing a white, button down collor longsleeved shirt. "Hey, I thought I lost you." He held her hands, pulling Theresa closer to him. They were so close, she could feel his body heat and warm body heat against her face.
Theresa smiled, but then it faltered into a pained grimance. "You already did."
His handsome, deep brown eyes darted away from her own forest green ones. "I know, and words cannot express how sorry I am. I didn't mean for it to happen. It was an accident. Honest."
"Really?" Theresa smiled once again. This was so perfect. It was exactly how she had pictured him appologizing to her.
Jay's eyes found her's once more. "Really."
They leaned closer, and closer until finally their lips touched. She didn't care if she was still mad at him, her tears streaming down her face, but that they were together now. She didn't care if that kiss was for a minute, a day, a year or a decade or even a mere second. But that one kiss wonderful, but it felt different, unnatural even. His hands slithered to around her waist, pulling her ever closer. Her hands mover over to around his warm neck. They broke apart and stared into each others eyes. For a split sceond, Theresa thought that she saw an evil delight, yet disgust in Jay's eyes but brushed the thought away as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the fog. Somehow, he brought her to a clearing where the dorms' couch was sitting.
"How did this get here?" Theresa wondered aloud.
"Shhh." Jay said, placing his index finger upon her delicate lips.
"Jay, I really think that we should get going. I have really bad vibes from this pla-"
She felt the intense pain as a sword was pierced through her stomach.
"Hurts, doesn't it?" said the voice of not Jay, but Cassandra. Theresa looked down. Right above her belly button was the bloddy, silver blade of a sword.
"It was you all along. But how...how could you?" Theresa forced herself to say.
"Oh, it was surprisingly easy, it's shocking." Cassandra said said sarcasticly and smiled. "I need you to feel love, lust, pain, hatred all at the same time. It triggers the psycic powers to their full potential. You need to feel this to truely understand." Cassandra slowly pulled out the swords blade out of theresa's flesh and threw the sword up, over their heads and it instantly combusted into a tiny explosion of green sand. But instead of letting Theresa suffer and die horribly, she covered both of Theresa's cuts with Cassandra's palms. This pain wasn't as sudden as before, but more of a slow agony.
"Your skin is being sewn back together." Cassandra said and lifted Theresa's now soaked in blood shirt just high enough so that Theresa could see where the blade had sliced so easily through Theresa's flesh. She saw her skin stretch over to one another then split to be entwined with another strand of skin. Once everything was attatched, Cassandra's violet eyes glowed brightly and the creases in Theresa's skin melted into each other. After a few seconds of searing heat, Theresa's skin was once again, flawless. Almost as if nothing hd happened, yet she knew that the pain before was real. And the aftermath of the pain was killing and throbbing like Hell. She was breathing heavily and choppy, like she had just run a huge race.
"Come with me." Cassandra said sympatheticly, lightly pulling Theresa's shaking hand. "You have much to learn."


*

Jay woke up on the kitchen floor with Atlanta, Herry, Archie and Odie peering down at him. Herry looked like he was going to vomit all over the floor and his skin was a sickly shade of green. Odie looked like he was going to faint, and Atlanta and Archie were both gapeing at him. Jay sat up to look for Neil. He didn't know which he saw first; seeing Neil drop his usual glass of orange juice from screaming at the fact that there was a flaw in his golden blonde hair or the cuts from Cronos' scythes. It was more of pain than shock of seeing his cuts and bruises from he fight last night. At first, Jay had no idea what had happened. But then it all came back to him like a blow to the head. Well, several actually. He remembered it all now; Theresa had a neutralizer needle stuck in her neck and her limp body was in Cronos' arms. Neil was upstairs screaming his head off, Odie was hiding under the table in the kitchen, giving out hints to Archie, Atlanta and Herry. Archie and Atlanta were fighting the Red Giant, Herry was fighting the Two-Headed one and Jay was fighting one on one with Cronos but was trying desperatly not to touch Theresa with his xiphos. But at one point, all of the Giants rounded on Jay and he was overpowered and got knocked out. The painful truth was that he had lost Theresa and he had no possible idea where she could be.

Later on that day, Jay took the day off from school due to the fact that he was 'sick', or at least that's what Archie, Atlanta, Herry, Odie and Neil led the teachers too believe. So Jay plenty of time to think about his, no...not his...the beautiful Theresa who he had lost. And his Pamela-Anderson-look-a-like Hot Bridget. There was no competition. Bridget was a fling, a one time thing. But Theresa was real. She was perfect in every single, possible way. And Jay had lost his chance with her, forever. Theresa was not going to forgive and forget this mistake that Jay had made. At one point, Jay decided to take out the trash (Theresa was always trying to tell them to clean up anyway) and in the garbage he found the picture of them at the park during the summer (July) six months ago, smashed into a million tiny pieces. At around 3:26, Jay was in the living room looking at a scrapbook of him and Theresa, when someone opened the door.
"Theresa!" Jay was so relieved to see her, he didn't even care about how much pain he was enduring by moving around so suddenly.
"Are you okay?" Jay asked this because she had a lustful look in her eyes. Her eyes. Jay was so used to them being lively and an incredible shade of forest green, these ones were a dim, murky green. But she was here. She was alive.
"Come with me." she said, pulling his hand with her up the stairs to Theresa's bedroom. She led him into the room and Theresa's bed then told him to sit down on the bed while she got into something more...'comfortable'.She went into the closet and closed the door. Jay's heart was pumping. He knew he wanted to, but this girl in the closet didn't seem like the Theresa that Jay knew. Minutes later, she came out wearing only Jay's old formal, white collared button-downed shirt that Jay forced himself not to look at because it was semi-see-through. She walked over to him on the bed and closed the gap between them. That kiss wasn't as intimate as Jay had planned. In fact, it was the exact opposite. There were no sparks like when they were a couple and kissed. He tried to break away but she held him steady by clutching him arm and grabbed his shirt. She the proceeded to rip it open. Their lips parted. Jay was in shock, so he didn't realize the fact that she was unbuckling his jeans and pulling them off, to reviel his boxors. But when he snapped back, he wasn't as interested in the fact that he was practically half naked, but more to the fact that she was. She had stripped herself to only a black lacey bra and matching underwear. She pushed Jay onto the bed and climbed on top of him. At that moment, Jay realized that this wasn't Theresa. She started to kiss his neck but he tried to pull her off of him. 'Theresa' was surprisingly strong for she had him pinned to the bed. He was still very weak from his battle last night, so this took all of his energy to pull her off of him and Theresa's bed. With all of his might, Jay swung his legs and wrapped them aroung her neck. With as much power and force as Jay could muster up, he pulled her down to the ground, got up, off the bed, ran to and unlocked the door, ran out, into the hallway, slammed the door behind him and locked it. Jay remembered that the windows were locked too, so he didn't have to worry about that issue. A wave of exhaustion washed over him, sending Jay tumbling down to the floor. He checked his watch. 3:45 pm. The others would be back any moment now. At that exact moment, Herry opened the front door, allowing the sounds to pour in. Archie and Atlanta were argueing whether it's best to mark something with a red pen or a green pen. Odie was telling Neil to stop fussing ove his hair and Herry was trying to tell everyone to be quiet because Jay was still resting.
"Jay!"
Jay heard Archie's shocked voice as Atlanta, Odie, Herry, Neil and Archie came up the stairs. Archie was slinging Jay's limp arm around his shoulders for support. Atlanta was gaping at Jay, then Archie, the the door to Theresa's bedroom which was shaking from the impact of the impersonating woman's fists pounding against the door. Neil was hiding behind Herry in fear of whatever was was inside Theresa's bedroom. Herry's eyes were shut closed and Odie's hands were covering his eyes. Jay gave them both a questioning look, but then remembered that he was still only wearing his sky-blue boxor shorts. His feet dragged along the floor, but Jay kept on pushing himself to go on further. No crazy, psycotic woman impersonation of Theresa was going to get the best of Jay Morrow. The next thing he felt was the soft touch of his bed on his skin. With such horrible timing, the person impersonating Theresa burst through the door, pushed past the others lightning fast and pounced on top of Jay. Only one thing going through Jay's mind at that point; 'Shit.'
But instead of making out with Jay, the woman started strangleing him and it took both Herry and Archie to pull the shrieking woman off of Jay and stuff her in a closet.
"What the hell was that all about?" Archie exclaimed to Jay.







Sign up to rate and review this story