Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Emotionless

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 4 reviews

read and review plz!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1166 words

1Original
"That was amazing" Patrick commented pulling Bree into a hug the moment she got off stage.

"That's pretty much the only word to describe it!" Andy added and Bree smiled at him.

Pete however said nothing but
"Group HUG!" and jumped on top of Patrick who was still hugging Bree resulting in the three of them ending up on the floor in the middle of a crowded coffee house. Everybody turned around to stare at the three immature teenagers on the floor and there was an awkward silence until Bree started laughing, Pete followed her and eventually Patrick. He picked himself up off the ground and offered Bree a hand in getting up which she took. Andy however being the only one of them who had not fallen victim to one of Pete's "Group Hugs" was still laughing.

"Pete, you might want to warn us next time you want a hug, as it might just kill us!" Patrick said.

Pete pretended to look offended before he announced he had to go home and was taking Andy with him cause Andy is the only one out of the two of them of them that has a car.

"Do you want me to drop you home?" Patrick asked.

"Not yet," Bree answered not wanting to go home at all to face her Dad and Melody "Can we just stay and have some coffee?"

"Sure"

Patrick smiled they hadn't sat and just had coffee together with no drama for a while. With everything that happened with Chris, Alex and her mom he was worried things would never go back that maybe too much had happened.

So they sat and just talked like normal, Bree asking about how Fall Out Boy was doing and Patrick then informed her that they had a talent scout coming to see them next Saturday and that she should come. Before they knew it an hour had passed and XO was closing. Patrick helped Bree pack up her guitar and carried it out to the car for her.

"I'm sorry your birthday party. I really wanted it to be a surprise. Guess I shouldn't have told Pete" he apologised as he turned the keys in the ignition.

"It's ok really. I can't believe you'd go through the trouble of finding out when my birthday is and planning me a party. That is just about the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." Bree said honestly not lying. She hadn't had a birthday party since her dad left and her mom just couldn't afford it.

He parked outside her house and she leaned over to Patrick and kissed him deeply. She wished it could have lasted forever that she could stay with him and never have to deal with her dad and LA but with a sinking feeling in her stomach she knew she knew she had to at one point go inside. She pushed that thought out of her head and tried to enjoy the moment. She pulled away and Patrick brought his hand up to her face and kissed her once more before she got out of the car. he offered to walk her to her door but she refused, he didn't know much about what was going on with her dad or his goldigging girlfriend and she wanted to keep it that way.

Closing the door quietly she tried setting her guitar case down quietly but it was in vain as she noticed her dad staring at her from the living room door way.

"What time do you call this" her dad asked.

Cliché or what? she thought before she checked her watch and answered "Uh.. quarter passed twelve?"

"Exactly and I had no idea where you were!" he shouted setting his mug that had been in his hand roughly down on the table by the phone spilling some of the content in the process. The tv turned on Melody walked into the hall looked at the two of us and hurried into the living room.

"You had no idea because you weren't here! You and Melody were off somewhere and I went out... Sorry I didn't wait around for you and your slut of a girlfriend." She snapped back raising her voice.

"Don't you dare insult her and bring her into this. This is about you and your inability to at least leave me a note!" he fumed. No doubt the entire neighbourhood could hear them at this point.


"A note?! You want me to leave you a fucking note! Urgh you leave my life for seven whole fucking years and you don't even call or leave a note! I leave for a few hours and I get this bullshit! It's a little late for you to be preaching moral standards don't you think!?" she yelled.



"You really want to know why I left? It's because I couldn't stand your mother. She was a stubborn, bitchy control freak and you are turning out to be exactly like her! You're stubborn and childish and you love playing the fucking victim!" he yelled back. She lifted her hand to slap him but he caught it. She stared into his cold eyes and wondered if it was possible to hate your own Dad. She jerked her hand free and turned and ran up the stairs to her room slamming the door behind her.



She tried to calm herself by taking a deep breath but that didn't seem to work. She turned and saw her worked up reflection in the mirror and without thinking she threw all her anger towards her dad into her fists and threw both of them into the mirror. Connecting with her fist the glass smashed into a million pieces and fell to the floor. Her breathing was still rough when as she stared blankly at the shattered on the floor and sat with a thump n her bed and put her head in her hands. It was then she noticed the stinging in her knuckles.


She looked at her hands and saw the crimson blood trickling down her hands from where she hit the mirror with her fists./ Shit / she thought getting up and walking to her door and peeking out into the hall to see if her dad or Melody was there but the hall was empty so she ran across to the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind her. She turned on the top and put her hands under the running tap. She looked up at the ceiling to try and distract herself from the tears that were threatening to spill but it was too late. She wiped them away with tissue that was by the sink. Once she washed off the blood she ran back across to her room grabbing the bandages the nurse gave her she wrapped them round her knuckles clotting the blood.


She lay back on her bed and listened to her Dad and Melody watching some rom com downstairs and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story