Categories > Original > Romance > Undead Girl Of The World

chapter three: Starting Over. . . . I think?

by luvlikewinter 0 reviews

Back at school someine else's past is back as well

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 780 words

0Unrated
I got off the train and walked up the subways stairs and saw Camren waiting for me with two cups of coffee in hand.

"So are you giving me that coffee or are you really addicted to coffee. Or should I just steal it" I said grabbing the coffee from her hand.

"Shut up! So lets seriously talk about yesterday. How bad was it?" Camren said looking both ways before we finally crossed the street. We walked inside SIDNEI'S and hardly anyone was there yet. We both took a seat.

"Well?" Camren asked still waiting for my responds.

"We were talking, next we were dancing then we kidded. Finally I walked away and said some things but we're not getting back together if that's what you've were going to ask next" I said sinking in my seat.

"What did he say?" Camren asked.

"He whispered sweet nothing in my ear" I said really thinking back to last night. Camren and I were silent for a moment. I knew what she was thinking but I reassured her that I wasn't going to let Damien off the hook that easy.

"My real question is what about Jerad?" Camren said looking into her coffee like it was a crystal ball.

"I've been thinking I could use the whole I'm your project buddy so take me to dinner" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well you better abandon all hope " Camren said. I looked at her confused to what she was talking about.

"The fact that his girlfriend is indeed coming back to Moore from Paris today" Camren said. I was shocked She left to go study in Paris for the rest of her high school life. I guess I had to cut my losses with Jerad. He's too faithful to suddenly fall for another girl. Maybe this is a sign to give Damien a second chance.

"Angela Bradix is back from Paris! How did you find out? So are her sisters Dawn and Camilla coming back too? I asked.

"Yup The Three Bradix sisters are back. A little birdie told me: Marco the gossip queen" Camren said.

"It's going to be fun watching them fighting the hall ways about who's the prettiest of them all" I said laughing.

"Yes how I've missed them and their drama" Camren said.

"I guess her coming back is good you know. Jerad will be busy with Angela. I'll be worried about Damien and his drama," I said dazing off.

"Your starting to fall for him aren't you. I don't blame you, you love him" Camren said. I had no idea who she was talking about Jerad or Damien. Then my phone started ringing before I could ask whom the hell she was talking about. I've got a text from Leo:

Hey! Runnin late meet u @ skool.
L.H.

I let Camren read the text and we decided to leave and head to school. On the way we wonder where Marco was.

Camren and I got to school and waited for Marco and Leo by my locker. I glanced at the staircase across from my locker and saw Jada with her back to me drawing. I went over and looked over her shoulder,

"That's pretty cool" I said taking the book from her.

"Thanks" Jada said uneasy. I looked at the drawing more carefully. The drawing was a boy sheepishly smiling. The boy looked familiar.

"This looks like . . . . . . . .Leo" I said look up at Jada.

"Yeah it kinda is" Jada said smiling now.

"Why Leo" I said.

"I saw him at METRO last night and we started talking. You know about stuff." Jada said looking away shyly. Camren came up behind me and said:
"You're the mystery girl he was talking to at the bathroom. No wonder it took him like twenty minutes to get back." Jada just smiled. The Marco came down the stairs happily.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Signing up Gay Lesbian Straight Alliance here at school" Marco replied proudly.

"Aren't your parents going to find out?" Camren asked.

"Not if I can help it," Marco said. We all walked back towards my locker. Finally Leo arrived looking suave.

"Hey" Leo said looking at Jada with a goofy smile.

"Hey" Jada Said with the same goofy smile.

"Can I walk you to class?" Leo asked nervously.

"Yeah sure" Jada said.
"That's o.k. Don't say hey to us," I said to them, as they were halfway down the hall staring at each other dreamlike.

"Is that the mystery girl from the bathroom?" Marco asked.
"Yup" Camren and Me replied together. Could this day get any crazier? Or have I spoke to soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story