Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 10

by datwoKCs 1 review

Ch 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 550 words

0Unrated
casey's pov

Once we all decided to take a nap I went into Pete's room and flopped down. I was an emotional person, even for a guy. I had cried at Corbin's funeral and I had cried on the way home. And know, I was crying on Pete's bed. He came over and laid down beside me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"This sucks." I said. He kissed my earlobe.

"I know. Corbin was cool and he made Andy so happy when they were together." Pete stated. I sat up and looked at him.

"What?" I said. Corbin never struck me as gay.

"Andy and Corbin were going out." Pete said. I looked at him.

"Really? That's why Andy was crying more than usual." I said, more to myself than to Pete. I laid back down and took of my shoes. I then got back up and paced. I didn't like sitting still when I was sad.

"Would you stop that?" Pete said. I looked at him and sighed. I took off the tux and threw it too the ground. I didn't mind being in my boxers in front of Pete. We were together...kinda...sorta...maybe. Who knows?

He took off his tux and laid down beside me. I turned to look at him. He cocked his head to one side.

"What?" He said.

"I think I love you." I said. He leaned in and kissed me. He rolled on top of me, using his elbow to support his weight. He broke the kiss.

"I love you too." He said. He kissed me again, trailing from my earlobe down to my chest. I groaned.

"We shouldn't be doing this. Not now." I said. Pete didn't even look up.

"Yes we should it's been three years." He said. He bit my nipple.

"Oww!!" I yelled. I grabbed my nipple. "That hurt." I said massaging it. He kissed me and entered his tongue. He turned me over to where I was laying on him. He dug his fingernails into my back. One hand slipped down into my boxers, massaging me. I moaned and deepened the kiss.



I was panting as Pete laid his head on my chest. My chest rose and fell and for the first time that day, I smiled. He looked up at me and kissed my nose.

"After three years you're still good." He said. I laughed and slapped him on the butt.

"Shut up you've lost your touch." I said. He looked at me with concern.

"Have I really?" He said. It sounded like he was scared. I laughed.

"No I was just kidding." I said. He put on an uneasy smile but nevertheless layed his head back down. My mind began to wander. Casie and me had missed a lot of college, and considering the fact we didn't tell our bosses where we were going, we had probably gotten fired. I still need to go to college I thought to myslef. I wonder what Casie would think.

"What are you thinking about?" Pete said. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Nothing." I said. He pulled the covers up to our chins and snuggled into me. I closed my eyes and as my breathing steadied, I thought about home, and the problems that would come.
Sign up to rate and review this story