Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 11

by datwoKCs 1 review

i got range. i got range like no motherfucker knows! hehe. patrick rocks.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 773 words

0Unrated
As I walked past Casey's room I heard an irregular panting. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of them being together again.

I'd woken up about 10 minutes after I went to sleep. Not much of a nap, but I was tired of trying to going to sleep. So I decided to go watch TV or something.

I walked into the living room and saw Patrick sitting on the couch watching something on the TV. I plopped down beside him.

"What ya watching?" I asked, looking at the TV.

Patrick shrugged. "Spongebob."

"Yes!" I cheered.

"What?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I love Spongebob." I then laughed as I saw which episode it was. It was the one where Spongebob and Squidward deliver the first ever Krusty Krab pizza. And it was the part where Spongebob was singing assorted theme songs with different styles of music for the pizza. I loved when he went into a particularly soulful one, and Patrick did as well.

"Let's see you sing one then." I said to him.

He blushed. "I don't know about that."

"Why?" I asked. "You sing all the time in front of thousands of people."

"I know." He stated. "But I don't feel like it."

"Nah, you just can't own up to the sponge." I joked.

"Yeah right. That sponge couldn't get close to me. You see, I got range. I got range like no motherfucker knows." Patrick said, licking his finger and sliding it over the bill of his hat.

I laughed. "Yeah, if you say so."

"Hey! I do." He said, this time a little less confident.

"Patrick, I'm just kidding. You are amazing." I said seriously.

Patrick blushed again. "Thanks."

We then turned our attention back to Spongebob, laughing every once in a while at the stupid things that happened.

After it was over a very tired looking Joe came into the room.

He looked at me. "Why'd you leave?"

I shrugged. "I was bored."

"Oh." He muttered before coming over and sitting beside me, then wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"You ok?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah." I stated simply. And I was ok. Just still a little shook up about the funeral.

Patrick suddenly got up. "Hey, anyone want anything from the kitchen?"

"Yeah, I wanna coke." I replied. "You know, lately I've been addicted to that stuff." I joked.

Joe laughed, but Patrick coked his head to the side. "I don't get it. What's so funny about it?"

That made me laugh as well. "Are you serious?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, you know, being addicted to coke..." I tried to explain, but he still looked confused as hell.

I shrugged. "Never mind."

Patrick shrugged as well before going into the kitchen.

"I swear, sometimes he can be so ditsy." Joe said in my ear, so that Patrick wouldn't hear.

"Nah, it wasn't that funny anyway." I said with a smile.

Suddenly we heard a hearty laugh from the kitchen. "I got it!" Patrick yelled.

Joe and I laughed. "Ok, he is ditsy." I said. "But at least he got it."

Joe nodded his head in agreement before kissing my cheek. I turned and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Love you." He muttered.

"Love you too." I replied. He started kissing my neck, but then Patrick came in and interrupted.

"Hey. Get a room man, I don't wanna see that." Patrick said with a disgusted face.

Joe and I laughed. "Sorry man." Joe said.

Patrick sat down beside me before handing me my coke. I took a sip and then turned to Joe.

"You want some?" I asked, and he smiled slyly before leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"You offering?"

I blushed. He noticed and then kissed my cheek. "Just playin, babe."

I smiled before punching his arm.

"Hey!" He exclaimed before laughing.

"Pervert." I muttered, and he leaned forward and placed a little kiss on my neck, slightly sucking on my skin.

"If I have a hickie I'm kicking your ass." I said, only half joking. I hated having hickies.

He laughed before kissing my lips, and I placed my hand on his thigh, rubbing higher and higher until I was rubbing his crotch, receiving a moan in response.

"GUYS!" Patrick yelled, causing both of us to look at him.

"What?" Joe asked with a guilty smile.

"Get a fucking room." Patrick muttered uncomfortably.

I laughed. Poor guy. I got up and grabbed Joe's hand before leading him out of the room.

And I still had my highly addictive coke in my hand. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story