Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 12

by datwoKCs 1 review

Ch 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 581 words

0Unrated
casey's pov

For the next couple of days everyone stayed home, not wanting to go to the studio. For Casie and me, it was hell. Joe and Pete spent all their time with us, so we didn't really have any time to talk.

"I wanna go to McDonalds." Pete said at lunch time. I was to tired.

"Ok I'll see you when you get back." I groaned. I could feel his eyes on me.

"You aren't coming?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why?"

"Because I'm tired. Why don't you take Joe or somebody?" I asked looking at him.

"I dunno I wanted to spend my lunch with you that's all." He muttered. I kissed him on the forehead.

"That's sweet, but not today." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Joe! Let's go to McDonald's!" He screamed. A moment later Pete and a very tired looking Joe headed out the door. This was my chance. I ran into Joe's room and bounced on the bed.

"Casie! Wake up." I said. She barely opened her eyes.

"I thought you were Joe." She said. "What's up?"

"I really don't know." I said. "What's supposed to be up is school, our jobs, our apartment, but we haven't exactly been there ya know?" I said.

"Yea I know I've been thinking the same thing." She said. We both sat there in silence.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" I said.

"I dunno why ask me?" She said.

"Cause you're the smart one and I don't wanna make the decision." I said. She looked at me. "It's the truth."

"Thanks for making it harder on me." She said smiling. We both just sat there.

"Still waiting..." I muttered.

"Shut up! Lemme think." She said. Five minutes later she looked at me. "I can't think." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shit!" I said. My cell phone rang. I looked down at it and saw Pete's name flashing across the screen. I held up my finger, indicating for her to be quiet.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, I don't know what I want from McDonalds." Pete said into the phone. I smiled.

"Get a number...2?" I said. I didn't know what that was but it sounded ok.

"Sure, yea ok that's what I'll get. You want something?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm fine." I said.

"Ok, love you bye." He said.

"Love you." I snapped my phone shut. "Hurry up and make a decision. Leave or stay." I said. This was getting harder by the moment.

"I...don't really know." She said. She got up and walked into the kitchen with me following her.

"That doesn't help just pick one." I said.

"Why don't you pick?" She said. I looked at her.

"I dunno."

"Hey, what are yall two talking about?" Andy said walking into the kitchen. Casie and I turned and smiled.

"Oh, nothing." I said. You could tell he had been crying. He had puffy eyes and he constantly sniffed. "Andy? Are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh yea sure. Don't worry." He said. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Sure?" I said. Concern was showing on his face, but apparently he didn't want our help.

"I'm sure." He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll talk later." I said to Casie. She only nodded. Right then I was tired of talking. Tired of doing anything. I went to Pete's room and laid down, pulling the covers over me. I fell asleep within two minutes.
Sign up to rate and review this story