Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Would You Believe Me If I Said I Didn't Need You?

Authors Note Part 4

by luckysgc921 6 reviews

The End of Part 1 of "Would You Believe Me If I Said I Didn't Need You?"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 178 words

0Unrated
Dear Readers,

If you've read this far then I thank you profusely from the bottom of my itty bitty evil Peter Pan snarking heart.

We have reached a point in Molly's life when things are going to start being a lot less sweetness and light and lot more turbulant. Our heroes are growing up ladies (and gentlemen?).

The next chapter will begin "Part 2" of my novel and will begin in September 2001. It will include a reconciliation and the blush of first love as well as the first taste of fame for our favorite band.

I hope everyone is enjoying this so far. Also if you're reading please review. Every review makes my day a little shinier and happier and keeps me encouraged to keep writing. Those of you that do know that I appreciate it more then I could possibly explain.

My goal is to finish this whole story by the end of January, and getup_n_go has seen the outline so she knows that'll be a feat and a half if I mange it.

Love,
Bridget
Sign up to rate and review this story