Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

When the Moonlight Hits Your Bright Eyes

by rainydaykid13 0 reviews

Look More Info! Read and Review please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 852 words

0Unrated
Three days later I sat in the passenger seat of Patrick's car with Elijah sitting in the backseat singing along to the radio. We pulled into Patrick's driveway and got mine and Elijah's stuff out of the trunk. Patrick slung Elijah's duffel bag onto his shoulder and picking Elijah up.
"Ready to go see your room little guy?" Patrick asked sweetly. I love how nice he is to my brother. That's the closet thing to a fatherly figure my brother's ever had. The walked into the house and up the stairs. I followed Patrick and my brother into a fairly large room. Patrick set Elijah down on and put the duffel on the floor.
"Whatcha think 'Lijah?" I asked getting down to his level.
"Wow!" he said looking around. The blue walls were covered with Nascar, Chicago Bears, White Socks, Cubs, Mario, and a big drawn picture on the door that said "Elijah's room" in big letters. There was a double bed and a radio.
"Wow I have a big bed!" Elijah said, still surveying the room. On the bedside table sat a black beanie. Just like the one Patrick always wore. Elijah picked it up and looked it over.
"Try it on." Patrick said, smiling. Elijah wanted to be just like Patrick and Patrick loved that. He put the beanie on and it slid down on his head a little, halfway covering his eyes.
"You look very handsome!" I said giggling.
"Hey can you unpack your stuff while I take Micah to her room?" Patrick asked.
"You got it dude," Elijah said, giving him a thumbs up, Full House style.
Patrick lead me to the end of the hall and into a room about the size of Elijah's. The walls were red and there was a bed the same as Elijah's with a black blanket covering it. An acoustic guitar was leaned against a desk in the corner.
"Aww I love it," I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. I set my bag down on the floor and started unpacking.
"Here let me help you," he said grabbing the duffel bag and folding the clothes neatly before putting them in the drawers. We finished about an hour later and were sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang.
"We're baaaaack!" Pete called, letting himself in.
"Hey!" I said happily. I was so glad for things to be back to normal.
"Feelin better?" Joe asked.
"Much." I replied.
"So how's life without the slave driver?" Andy asked.
"Couldn't be better. He got forty years for child abuse,illegal drug abuse, drug dealing, attempted murder, and um i think that's it."
"Damn." Patrick said.
"Yeah I didn't even know he was a dealer." I said flatly.
"So what are we doing tonight?" Joe asked, clapping his hand together.
An hour later we were sitting on the floor in Patrick's basement eating pizza and playing video games. A typical Friday night.
"Aw crap," Joe said dropping the controller after losing to my brother for a third time. Elijah yawned while pushing his beanie back up on his head. He leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes. I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I laid him in his bed and headed back downstairs. It was almost midnight.
"We better get going." Pete said walking up the stairs, Andy and Joe trailing behind. They left and Patrick and I were alone again.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked. Patrick had seemed really zoned out all day.
"Um yeah I'm fine." he said.
"No something's wrong." I said. I've known him all my life, I know him well enough to be able to tell.
"I'm fine." he said.
"Hey Pat wanna go for a walk?" I asked.
"Um..at midnight?" he asked, confused.
"Yeah! Come on." I said grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs and out the door. We walked down the street, his arm around my waist. I turned towards the cemetary and walked down a narrow dirt path. I stopped and sat down infront of a tombstone.
"What're we doing here?" Patrick asked, sitting down next to me.
"Nothing," I replied.
"Then why are we here?" he asked, confused.
"I dunno, I've just always felt safe here. It's so peaceful." I said, looking up at the stars.
"Oh." he said smiling.
"Yep." I said.
"Micah, you wanna know what's up with me?" he asked, looking into my eyes.
"Um yeah I'd kinda like to know." she said, smirking.
"Well, the other night, seeing you like that. I thought I was going to lose you. It was the most terrifying moment of my life. Your whole life flashed before MY eyes," he said, giggling at that last part.
"Oh," I said picking at the piece of plastic on my shoelace.
"I mean, you mean more than anything to me. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, Micah. I -"
"You...?" I looked at him confused.
"I love you Micah." he said.
I leaned over and kissed him hard, I'd been waiting to hear that.
Sign up to rate and review this story