Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Curse on Your Lips

Tonight is all about We Miss You.

by jessiearei 4 reviews

What happens when the guys get famous?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 1171 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Tonight Is All About We Miss You.

Pete's POV:


As soon as I got home I was bombarded with questions.

"So are you and Kade finally together? About damn time, did you finally grow some balls?" Patrick asked, asshole.

"Yes, sort of, I think. Well I never really asked her out, but we're acting like one. Hmm I'll just ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow."

"You guys were meant for each other. Don't forget about her while we're away recording." Andy said.

"That would be the biggest mistake of my life. I would never do that!" I said.

"Well I'm tired so I'm just going to crash here tonight, hope that's alright." Joe said.

"Yeah that's fine, you all can. Well I'm going to bed, night." I said heading upstairs. I fell asleep dreaming of a long life with Kadence.

The next week Kadence spent almost all of her time with the guys. Her Fall Out Boys would be leaving her so she wanted to spend as much time with them as she could. They went shopping, bowling, golfing, and everything imaginable together. It was the most fun they'd had in a while.

The day they leave...

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much! Call, write, email me everyday!! I love you all!" Kade said on the brink of tears. God I'm going to miss her so much.

"I will, promise! I love you Kade, don't ever forget that either!" I said hugging her. I kissed her passionately on the lips and slowly pulled away.

"I love you too Pete! I'm going to miss you so much!" She said giving me another hug.

She gave everyone else hugs and they said there goodbyes. We still had 10 minutes before we left and I just held Kade the entire time. When the time finally rolled around everyone was teary eyed and Kadence was full on crying.

"I love you Kade, I'll call as soon as we get there. Bye." I said giving her one last kiss and hug. We all got on the bus and ran to the back to watch as the bus pulled away. We watched until we couldn't see her anymore. I pulled out my cell phone and sent her a text message...

Missing you already
Love you, Pete


The bus ride there was boring and agonizingly slow. As soon as we got there and got our stuff inside the apartment we'd be staying in, I called Kadence. We talked for about 2 hours before I had to get off the phone because we had a meeting with the record company.

Turns out were going to be here for a good 3 months and then we're going on tour immediately after we finish recording. That hit hard, hopefully Kadence can come out and visit. That's too long to go without seeing her!

Author's POV:

The five friends kept in touch the entire time the guys were recording. But once they went on tour it started getting harder for them to keep in contact with each other.

Kadence was miserable without her boys. She hated the fact that they wouldn't let her go on tour with them. She hadn't seen the guys in 3 months and it was making her sick. She had been getting sick lately and not being able to talk to or see the boys was just making it even worse.

"Pete...when am I going to be able to see you guys again?" Kadence asked on one of the rare occasions that she got to talk to Pete.

"I don't know Kade. Hopefully soon, we miss you so much. But we don't have any breaks coming up anytime soon." Pete said.

"I know, this sucks. You guys are getting pretty big too, I saw you on FUSE today. I almost cried, my boys are finally making it." She said near tears.

"I know Kade, it's amazing! The shows just keep getting bigger and bigger!" Kadence heard shuffling in the background and knew there phone call was to come to an end, "Sorry Kade but I've got to go. Love you."

"Love you too Pete. I'll try and get a hold of you later. Bye." Kadence said and hung up the phone. Kadence was so depressed, lately she's only been able to talk to the guys once or twice a week and Pete seemed to be getting distant. He was starting to let the fame get to him. He was starting to forget about Kadence.

She knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but she didn't think it would happen this soon. She wasn't ready to move on just yet. But she knew she had to, she had to forget about Peter Wentz, because he was forgetting about her.

6 years later...

Kadence's POV:


Yep, that's right. They forgot about me, they let the fame get to them. I still occasionally talk to Patrick, but only once a month if I'm lucky.

My life has changed so much in the past 6 years. I never got over Pete, of course how could I? I had his child.

That's right, the night I got drunk and slept with Pete, I got pregnant. But he doesn't know that, none of the guys do. I never told anyone who fathered my son, Spencer Sebastian Moore. And nobody would ever find out.

But he looked so much like his father. And it killed me everyday when I saw him. It made my heart ache to know that my baby would never know his father and Pete would never know about his son.

I couldn't tell them though, they were very famous and it would kill Pete's career. I know, how could I be thinking about Pete when he's the one that did this to me, he knocked me up and then forgot about me. But I just didn't have the heart to tell him, he'd probably love Spencer with all his heart thought.

I'm sure he'd also hate me for never telling him about Spencer either though. And that's the majority of the reason I'm not telling him.

I wouldn't be able to handle him hating me. Its bad enough to live with the fact that he forgot about me. I don't know what I'd do if any of the guys found out about Spencer. That's why anytime Patrick tries to meet up with me, I tell him I'm too busy. I just make up and excuse that I have a huge story to write for the magazine I work for. You may have heard of it, Alternative Press.

Maybe I'll be able to face them one day though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I took so long to update. Life's been...hectic to say the least. But I was inspired because I just got my issue of AP with FOB on the cover. Well I'm off to read it. Review Please!!! Hope you like the new drama I created. If you have any ideas I would love them because I'm running out! I hate writer's block!
Sign up to rate and review this story