Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

allalalalkdj

by KitKathy4Real 4 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 296 words

0Unrated
omg i reread my story and i didn't realize how many mistakes i make!!!!
im terrible at typing.
sorry
Jenna sniffed quietly as the tears started to slow. Patricks arm around her shoulder felt comforting and sweet. She squished around on his weird bed and smiled at him.
"That's what I wanted to see! Your gorgeous smile!"
Jenna giggled silently, "Thanks Pat. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. Ever since Denise and Andy got together I haven't really had anyone I can talk to like you. I really appreciate it."
Patrick smiled and blushed a little,"That's what I'm here for. Are you feeling better?"
Jenna nodded, "Why?"
"Tonight we're playing at some hot shot party and I want you to come. Denise too."
"Sweet. Yeah! What time?"
"7 till whenever."
"Great, just enough time to get a stunning and eye catching outfit. I want to see myself in the paper. Is that a crime?"
Before Patrick could compliment her once again, Jenna gave him a quick kiss, jumped up and rushed out of the room. Pat sat for a minute, doing a mental rewind. He touched his lips gently.
"What?"

As Jenna brushed her hair slowly, she felt the ground vibrate and her phone blasted her new ringtone, "Dance, Dance."
"Hello?" She rested her head on her knees and waited. Silence."Hello? Who is this?"
"Jenna, its Jared." Jenna's breathe caught in her throat. Hot tears blurred her vision again.
"What do you need?" She struggled to keep her voice steady and calm.
"I need to explain myself..."

wait with baited (bated?) breathe
that's just how I do homes.
lol
sorry.
im stuck should Jenna do something stupid or fearful.
REVIEW and i update sooner, eh?
lol
kbyenow
Sign up to rate and review this story