Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 004:I swear I never meant for this.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Lori adores other couples.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 379 words

0Unrated
Can she describe how screwed up her and Pete looked together? So horrible they were undescribable.

She could've said they were like Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, or Brad Pitt and and Angelina Jolie but no.

She adored other couples, like Brendon and Lilee. They were so cute together. Also they were expecting their first child. Meanwhile, Pete and her were only boyfriend and girlfriend. Nothing else more.

She sighed. "I am so bored. 5 minutes I can never get back."

"Lori, sweetie. You're awake?"

"I've been awake." She said, switching her attention to Pete.

He nodded. "Okay. So um, you've been very depressed latly. I was wondering if you'd like to go out. Just you and me." He said.

Lori smiled. "Of course."

He pulled her close and kissed her.

*

"Why are you so dressed up G.G.?" Joe asked.

She loved it when he called her G.G.

She was dressed up. If you count a mini skirt, a hollister top and boots dressy.

"Pete's taking me out tonight."

His eyes widened. "Be prepared and take tissues."

She laughed. "Okay."

Pete walked out. "Okay, ready?"

"Yeah."

Everyone else laughed. "Have fun." Andy said, while Patrick and Joe made kissy faces.

Pete looked at them and mouthed "Your just jealous."

Lori looked also and stuck her tounge at them.

*

Lori was all googly eyed that whole night.

"So..." He started.

"So." She smiled.

He sighed and combed his hair back with his hand. "I've uhh...I've been meaning to ask you something."

'Oh no, it's about it. Just keep it cool. Just say where'd you get that idea from....I'm not planning to kill myself.' She frowned, she looked at him and quickly smiled. "Ask me what?"

"I've known you for 4 years, I know that you are the only thing I want and..." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. "Will you marry me?"

She froze. 'What am I supposed to do? I can't break his heart anymore that I'm going to...' She covered her mouth with her hands and nodded her head. "Yes!" She gasped.

His eyes seemed to lit up at that moment. He took her and started to make out with her, meanwhile Lori was crying more than she ever did.
Sign up to rate and review this story