Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Without you... I'm Without

Wait...

by pierre_lover123 0 reviews

Oh, thank god your home! Oh what, did you almost die? One more minute you were away, I could have. He laughed.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 214 words

0Unrated
Without you... I'm Without!
WAIT...

It was Friday and me and Liz were going to see Simple Plan perform 5:00 at the falls. I got Liz up and told her that we had to do some shopping and get things done before we went to the concert. She got up and helped me, skipping the boring stuff. It was 4:30 and we were on our way to the concert.

Few Hours Later...

The concert was awesome, and I went backstage to see the band... there he was, right in front of my eyes. He was beautiful. Pierre was the most wonderful guy in the world. I loved him so much. When I got up to him, I just stared, and he stared back.

"Hi, May I have your autograph?" I asked.
"Sure," he said. He took the picture but didn't write anything, David noticed that he was just staring at me and nudged him in the side. He finally spoke.

"Oh, uhh, who do I make it out to?" He asked.
"Crystal." He signed it to me and gave me the paper, I was still staring at him, then I turned away, and as I did, he shouted to me.
"WAIT!"
"Yes?" I said gentally.
"Would you like to go out some time?" I paused.
"Sure."

Sign up to rate and review this story