Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He saved me from a life of disappointment.

~!Chapter 9!~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Amber is in her junior year of high school. Her curent boyfriend is not the best to have. She meets someone who will change her life for good at one point and better the next. I hope you like it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1496 words

0Unrated
A/N: sorry for the wait. I had musical try outs this week. So her is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Please REVIEW. Hope to have more soon.


Once we got to the movies, Brendon's phone went off. He picked it up and said a couple of yea's and no's. Finally he said bye and flipped it shut.

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"Oh that was Spencer. He was wondering if I could come over later, we will be having a band meeting. So I will go over there after you go home. So do you feel better today?" he asked me as he paid for our tickets. We were going to see a movie I had not heard of. But, when Brendon explained it to me, it sounded like a horror film. I mean I like my fair share of horror film, but I am not the best person to take to one, well the movie is still in theaters. We got a bag of popcorn, and a large coke. We loved sharing drinks and popcorn at the movie theaters. We didn't know why we did, it was we just did. We were walking out of the movie theaters, and of course the famous Brendon Urie's cell phone went off. He picked, it was Ryan. After a couple minutes on the phone, he hung up.
"That was Ryan, he wants us to come and hang out. What do you think?"

"Sounds good. It would be fun, to hang with the gang. After yesterday, I need it." Brendon nodded and toke my hand and we walked to his car.

"You know I love you right Amber."

"I do, and you know I love you Brenny Bear." I was the only one who could call him that.

"If I didn't would I do this." He said and then kissed me for what felt like ever. We finally got into his car and drove to Ryan's. All the way there we played my IPod and sang to every song that came on. It felt like no time, we were at Ryan's house. We got out and toke hands, we started up the walk way. It did not seem like anyone was home. So when we got to the door, Brendon just opened it. Which is a usually thing we do. And everyone jumped up and yelled surprise, I jumped and laughed. They all ran to me and gave me a hug.

"You guy you didn't have to do this for me." I said laughing and crying, but in a good why.

"Brendon called me last night and said that you had a rough night. So he said tell throw her some thing special. So today will be playing games, singing, and just goofing off. Like we always do. But today we have a reason." We all laughed. I hugging Brendon and we started to make-out, and everyone else was 'ewww' so we stopped and laughed. We all decided to play some DDR. We were all good, but no one could bet me or Lindsay. We were girls and naturally better dancers. We played that for a little bit, but then we got up, we all got water and then went into the garage and we were planning on singing. Brendon and I sang some of the Panic! songs and the rest played their instruments. It was a lot of fun. After a little but we went inside and just goofed off. I just happened to look at the clock. It was 5:30 and I needed to get home and change.

"Shit, we were having some much. I lost track of time. I hate to do this. But I have to get home, change, and go to a family dinner. Brendon can you drive me home, please?"

"Sure hun," we all got up and I hug everyone and thanked them for a wonderful day. We walked out and got into his car. He drove me home. The whole way there we talked about the fun time we had. He never knew I could sing so well. He knew I was a singer at school, but not the kind of singing he does. I guess I proved him wrong. After a while in the car we finally arrived at my house. He walked me to my door, toke my hand and kissed me. This kiss would be the last one for a couple days. I know my mom, would want me to have a family weekend. Not just a family night, I knew my mother to well. She was like 'you spend too much time with Brendon, I know he's your boyfriend but we are your family'. I knew they were my family, but it was just my, (step) dad, and me. We pulled away and just stood there.

"Well, I love you. I will call you later. And thanks for today. I needed it." He pulled me into a hug, said I love you in my ear, and kissed my neck. I had to go, so when he let go, I opened the door and waved to him as he was getting into his car.

(I really don't want to go into detail about it. So I will sum it up for you.)

So when I walked in, my mom had dinner already ready so I had no time to go up stairs. So, I sat through dinner, we really did not talk to much, but when we did it was about how I was doing, or how was Brendon and I, and the famous one from my mom 'how are you doing..you with your dad?'. That was the one I hated most. I always lied and said fine. I did not need a repeat of last night. But, after dinner I went upstairs to check my e-mail, I had none. I opened up the story I was working on. It was kind of like my life, but no Brendon. I love him so much. I am happy I stayed his friend. And now look at us. So I wrote a chapter of that. I looked at the time and it was 9. I decided to call Brendon. We talked for about and hour. We talked about last night, and about today. I really loved him more for everything he did for me last night. I told him I would feel like I lost a big pillow next to me tonight. He though that was funny. Also I told him that I would not see him till Monday. I also told him I would call him tomorrow, I just need a day to my self, and I want to write more of my story. After I got off the phone with him, I changed for bed, and plugged my IPod into my stereo and put it on my sleep play list. I listened to almost everything when it came to me sleeping. I liked to listen to Fall Out Boy, and Flyleaf. Also I had some musical songs on there. I fell asleep fast, because the next thing I knew, I was waking up to 'I'm So Sick' but Flyleaf. I got up, and ran my fingers through my hair. I heard a beep and knew it was my cell. I picked it up and saw it was a couple text messages from Brendon, Lindsay, and one from some one I did not know. Brendon had sent two messages, one last night saying 'sweet dreams love u', and one from this morning saying 'morning sweet heart call me later'. I replied to him saying 'morning hun, love u, call u later'. I read Lindsay's next it said 'hey hun, call me later. Hope u feel better. u can talk to me', I replied 'hey, will call later. I feel better, and thanks'. After that I decided to read the one from the person, who I didn't know, when I opened it I knew who it was. The text said, 'bitch, I see you are still hanging with those guys, you and them better watch. Oh and thanks for the jail time see u soon'. I closed my phone and fell to the ground, curled into a ball and cried. I could not believe that he texted me. I though he was in jail still. I just sat there crying and rocking myself back and forth. After a while my phone rang, I did not pick it up because I was afraid that it was him. I got up and just moved myself on to my bed. I went back to my ball and cried more. My phone rang like 10 times in the next hour. I never picked it up, because of the fear of it being him. The next thing I knew, the door of my room was being banged open and I just lifted my head and stared at the person in my door way.
Sign up to rate and review this story