Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

oy ve...hmm?

by KitKathy4Real 5 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1164 words

0Unrated
Denise sat nervously at the bar. Jenna was nowhere to be found and a familiar guy kept staring at her.
"Drink?"Denise jumped. The cute bartender was standing behind her. He was smiling a sexy smile and holding a glass.
Denise smiled a little, "No, I'm fine." His smile faded a little.
"If you change your mind, I'm here." He winked and looked her over. Denise folded her arms over her low cut blak top & crossed her legs.
Maybe this was a bad idea. I don't even know who's party this is.
She looked to the stage but Fall Out Boy wasn't playing anymore. Denise felt a soft hand on her arm.
"Hey."It was Joe.
Denise felt a rush of relief come over her."Hey, Joey. Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure." Joe nodded earnestly.
"Does Andy ever talk about...kids?"
Joe froze. Denise felt tears in eyes. He quickly hugged her.
"Let's find a room."Denise nodded & held his hand and they moved through the packed room. They entered what appeared to be the master bedroom. Denise stood nervously as Joe sat on the bed. He motioned her over.
"What exactly happened? Tell me everything."
Denise placed her head on Joe's shoulder and explained everything."A week ago, Andy and I had sex for the first time because it was our anniversary. We used a condom and everything but then when we woke it was gone. And two days ago, I took a test and I'm...pregnant." Tears stained Joe's jeans and T-shirt. He stroked her hair softly. After a while, after Denise was quiet and calm, Joe lifted her chin so that they were looking into each other eyes.
"Denise?"
"Yeah, Joey?"
"Does Andy know?" There was a long drawn out pause and Denise looked away, "Denise. Does. Andy. Know?"
Denise closed her eyes to stop the tears. Joe knew the answer."Oh, Joe. What am I going to do?"
He hugged her closer & let her cry into his shoulder.
"I don't know, Denise."
"Don't tell Andy though."
"Denise-"Denise put a finger to his lips.
"Don't. Please."
Joe kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.
This is wonderful. Just wonderful.

Jenna stood in the crowd, unsure of what to do with herself. Any other time she would have been talking to everyone, charming the guys, becoming friends with the beautiful women, but now she just felt sick and lightheaded. Denise had disappeared and Jenna had no one to talk to. She heard a familiar voice.
"Hey."
Oh my God.
She slowly turned around feeling like she was about to vomit. In front of her, in all his glory, was Jared. Jenna hated him but couldn't help but think:
Wow. He looks good.
He was tall, even next to her, sunkissed...more like crisped. His jaw was strong and his developed musles shown through his jacket. Jared smiled down at Jenna with a smile that would melt your heart. Jenna shook her head.
"I need to sit down." Jared took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. She sat down on the marble sink, dizzy with mixed emotions. When she finally figured out what to say her voice was meek and quiet,"What are you doing here? How-how did you find me?"
Jared knelt down and took her hands. She quickly whipped them away. There was a flash of anger and sadness in his eyes.
"I'm here because I lovee you and I want you to come back home. I miss you, Your friends miss you-"
"Why we you talking to my friends? Stay away from them!" Jenna's voice was slightly histerical. Jared sighed and looked away and then back.
"Jen, please. Let me just explain." The pleading in his eyes and the way he bit his lip broke Jenna's heart.
I should give him a chance. I do stupid stuff, too.
No, Jenna. This would be stupid, don't let him in.


She looked up into his eyes cautiously. He spoke quickly.
"Jenna, I love you with all my heart and all my soul. I wish I had been a better boyfriend. I don't know how I've made it this long with out you. I love you so much. Please come back with me. Please,"He took her hands again and waited. After a pregnant pause, he sighed and stood up,"will you think about it. About us. And our love. Please." He kissed her gently on the lips holding there.
I forgot how amazing his lips feel, why was i ever mad at him? He says he loves me and he's sorry.
Her heart was racing, she slid her hand up his strong arm and her pulled her up onto her feet. She pulled her mouth from Jared's as his hand started to slid up her skirt.
This isn't right, this isn't right-
"Jared, please-"

Pete pulled himself away from the group of people. Their fake smiles and forced laughter was making him ill. He went about searching for a face he actually liked talking to. A voice startled him from behind.
"Hey!" It was Carla Sheen from a new band, So They Say, that Pete was thinking about signing.
"Oh, hey." Carla's smile faded a litte.
"Oh? Do you not want to see me?" She shifted so that all her weight was on one leg and crossed her arms."Thanks?"
See this is why we didn't work out. You're so bitchy and high matinence. Even those boobs can't over come that. Though they are very nice and big-
"No, just surprised." He smiled a winning smile, the one that always worked and some how speeded up the process of shedding Carla's clothes. Carla giggled and moved closer to him, touching his arm.
"I haven't seen you in such a long time. You never call. Or visit me." She spoke, with a seductive note in her voice. Sexiness seemed to engulf her but Pete held himself to just glances at her chest.
"Yeah, i've been busy. I have to find someone. I'll talk to you some other time." Pete turned to walk away but Carla pulled his head close to her face.
"How about a goodbye kiss?" She kissed him, tounge begging for entry into his mouth. Her grip on his head was strong making it impossible to pull away. He opened his mouth a little and the touch of her tounge and the taste of Melon Bacardi made him weak."Come on Peter. Let's go Make up for lost time. No one will no but us."one hand on his waist the other slidding up his thigh.
Jenna. Gotta have her. And Carla, she's a better kisser.
"Carla," Pete pulled away,"Sorry. No. That was enough." Before she could say another word, Pete left Carla standing in a pool of anger, confusion and a lot of horniness.
hee.
i love myself.
and this story.
i gotta write another chapter tonite.
ill post it on saturday.
laksjhglskaj
kbyenow
Sign up to rate and review this story