Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Andy's Antics

by austereairwave 1 review

Andy likes to pull off pranks.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1055 words - Complete

1Original
Author notes: So, this is a standalone. This is used for a modern Greek myth contest thing. (Apollo stealing cows from Hermes.) Also, this story goes out to Sara, the most awesome person ever. -love-

Disclaimer: This is not real. I do not own fall out boy. I don't even own the dolls. =(
--------
It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon that is spent indoors for Andy, due to his sly antics.

"What did you do this time Andy," asked Sara, his sister.

"Eh, I could have jumped off the roof and tried using an umbrella as a parachute," Andy replied.

Sara giggled. "Andy, Andy, Andy, when will you learn?" she jokingly asked.

"I won't," replied Andy with a smirk on his face. "I'm just pulling off the most pranks I can. You know that's what I do."

"Yeah, sure. However, one day, you will know the consequences and one day you will have to pay big time." Sara replied.

"Then what am I doing now? Oh yeah, I really enjoy spending Sunday afternoons indoors instead of playing outside." said Andy.

"Ok, I get the point, Mr. Sarcastic" replied Sara, who jokingly punched him on the arm.

If there was a person who Andy could connect with, it would be his sister, Sara. They were best friends.

"Besides, one of these days, the pranks might get me somewhere in life. The victims or the pranks build character. One day, one of my pranks will be so big that it might make me famous one of these days."

"We'll see about that," said Sara with a smirk on her face.

Three months later, a family moves in next door. They owned a lot of animals, which made Andy, believe that they moved in from a farm. Every morning he would wake up at 5 AM in the morning, thanks to the rooster. Andy was annoyed with not only the rooster, but he was also annoyed with the rest of the animals. Andy didn't mind for a while, until one day.

On Wednesday, approximately 3 weeks after the new family moved in, Andy rushes home. Andy skateboards as fast as can to get home because of two reasons. One reason was that it was a Friday afternoon. Who doesn't want to escape from school and hurry back home as soon as possible? Reason two being the wrestling championships were on about 5 minutes after he would come home. Andy is skating as fast as he can, probably breaking any speed limits in the area. Suddenly, a bunch of cow appear in the middle of the street. Before Andy notices this and tries to stop, he's hurling into the cows. The cows also happen to squirt milk from their udders all over Andy. The owner finds this and is really mad.

"Hey! What was that for? Don't you see the speed limit? You did some real damage now! Where are your parents? You are so in trouble kid!" shouted the owner, face all red.

"I'm sorry," replied Andy. Andy thought that it was just a simple mistake, so he just shrugged it off and went inside his house. Little did he know, the owner knocked on his door and his mom answered it. His mom got the news and was really disappointed.

"Andy, I can not believe you did this. Do you like to embarrass your family," his mom asked in a harsh tone.

"No mom. I would never want to do that. I was just going home as quickly as possible to catch the wrestling championships. I did not intend to hit the cows." replied Andy.

"I'm sorry Andy, but this gives you no right to go over the speed limit and hurt something and someone. You are grounded for a week. When will you learn?" his mom replied with disappointment.

"What?!? No! Sunday is the final showdown! It's not fair!" Andy yelled as he stomped upstairs to his room.

'Oh, he's going top pay. I've had it up to here with him and his animals. This calls for a prank." thought Andy. That night Andy thought of the perfect prank on the owner. Then he thought of one. He thought of kidnapping the cows and keeping them in Joe's barnyard. Joe was his best friend and it just so happens that he also had a farm. On Saturday, he told Joe his plan and Joe loved to help Andy on his pranks, so he agreed to help. On Saturday night, Andy went to the owner's farm and led the cows out of the barn. Andy led them to Joe's barnyard, which was only a few blocks away.

The next day, Andy was woken up by a loud scream from next door. Andy smirked to himself. The owner was freaking out about his missing cows. The owner was scared to death about the cows. The owner was yelling around the streets and running about. Sara appeared in his bedroom entrance and had a stern face on.

"Ok, what's going on Andy? This has your name written all over it," Sara said sternly.

"Well, I ran into his cows and he flipped out. It was all an accident. Besides, his animals annoyed me and I've had it. I think he deserved it," replied Andy.

"Well, you better find a way out of this because this is not funny business anymore. You can get arrested and they'll lock you up for a while." Sara said sternly.

"Fine, I'll give them back tonight. You ruin all my fun,"Andy said with a pout.

"I'm saving you. I don't think that you could survive one day in juvenile hall," replied Sara with a smile.

"Saying I'm weak, Hurley?" Andy asked as he got out of his bed, heading towards Sara.

"Yes, I am. You're a dork. Besides, I don't think that Patrick, Pete, or Joe could take it." Sara said.

"Oh, it's on! And for the record, I'm your dork." Andy replied with a smile on his face as he attacked Sara with a pillow. Sara defended herself with a book.

That night Andy sneaked back the cows to the owner. The next morning, the owner was back to normal, except he is happier now. The owner thought that it was a gift from God. So, now he is thankful for that and is less strict.
Sign up to rate and review this story