Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dead Mans Chest

Into the Madness

by starcrossed_lover 0 reviews

As if the man had sensed the power that could destroy his secrets and bring down his walls, he turned away.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Orochimaru, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 466 words

0Unrated
Sasuke thought hard as he stared into the blonde mans eyes. He tried hard to bring his power forth, bring the power that laid hidden. Hidden in the depths of his body. As if the man had sensed the power that could destroy his secrets and bring down his walls, he turned away. Struggling to get out of the dark-haired mans grip. The power was back.

One second, that was all he needed, one second of eye contact. There!

Sasukes mind molded the blondes, memories of the Kracken, memories of just a few hours ago. Then heart wrenching darkness, it might have been hours, maybe years he lived in the darkness. His mind dwindled, his spirit faded. Screams, cries tormented him. When he thought he could bare no longer, the memory jumped back.

He found himself, surging with power. His arms raised, crying to the sky.

"Brother, you have no power over me or my love. She is forever powerful, no matter what you do, she will always triumph over you!" A wicked cackle came out of his throat. As lightning laced through the sky and thunder cracked through the air. He felt his power wince, but come back a second later it came back stronger than ever. A voice sounded in his head.

"Fool, trying to best the king of gods. You have been mingling in the presence of mortals for far too long, maybe you need a few centuries alone to think about your ways." Sasuke collapsed, every muscles in his body twisting, and mangle. As he tried to scream, his throat filled with blood, spilling on deck.

"What are you doing?!" he managed to rasped out. The voice came back.

"You won't be needing your fleshy cage where you're going." the voice said. The memories jumped back further. Faster, back to a whore laying under him, feeling nothing but shame and anger. No pleasure. Feeling bitter tears falling down his face. As the whore cried out in ecstasy, the memories jumped. Farther to a blonde woman, with large ample breasts and a blue diamond in the middle of her forehead. Sasuke kissed her, feeling dizzy to her touch. He waved as his ship set sail, another memory passed. Then of her, the blonde woman, as a younger girl playing hide-and-seek.

From blood-soaked wars to childish swords play the memories jumped back. Faster and faster, until Sasuke once again plunged into darkness. He could feel something watching him.

"Hello?!" he called, feeling the thing approach. He could feel his heart beat faster and faster, until he thought it would burst. He placed his hand on his empty scabbard, he felt his heart calm. Even though it was empty and could do no harm, he felt calmer. Ready to take on what was to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story