Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Ten Passions

I. Secret Encounter

by LostCause 1 review

[1st shot, Alternate Reality, Katara/Aang] The door busted open, and in poured in a bald boy, who was looking as though he swallowed a urinal cake."Aang? What are you doing in the girl's-" He grabb...

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang, Katara - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 256 words

-1Boring
Author's Note: 10 Passions on LiveJournal. Do them. Now.

Disclaimer: I don't own [insert fandom here]

Passion: Secret Encounter

This is a rather short read, so enjoy it while it's there.
~~~~~~~~

I. Secret Encounter


The last bell for the buses rang. It wasn't a ringing so much as the sound an elevator made when it landed on a floor. Anyway, Katara was in the girls locker room. She had to clean out her locker. Her semester of P.E. was well endured , and now over.

If she could stomach a class with Zuko for five months, then she could be in the girls locker room for fifteen minutes. Even if did it smelled like unrefrigerated buttermilk...

She turned the combination for her lock and opened the locker. She grabbed the shirt first, and gave it a quick sniff. That thing was going in the washer as soon as she hit the door home. She piled all her 'dressing out' clothes in her hands and headed for the door.

The door busted open, and in poured in a bald boy, who was looking as though he swallowed a urinal cake.

"Aang? What are you doing in the girl's-" He grabbed her by the shoulders, and kissed her rather sloppily.

When he finally drew back he looked as shocked as she. "I-I love you." He said as though it was an explanation for being in the girl's bathroom. He turned mechanically, and darted out.

Katara's pulse fluttered as she looked down and realized she dropped the clothes.







La Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story