Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and a Day

Chapter 3

by systemfailure 2 reviews

Hey everyone..thanks for the reads! i have a couple more chapter's done so ill put them up the quickest I can...Comments por favor!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 266 words

0Unrated
After 45 minutes of waiting, everyone (including the newly-arrived My Chemical Romance) decided to cram into Ray's truck, and try to find Zack.

"SHOTGUN!" Ryan screamed, running as fast as he could towards the car door, flailing his arms like a girl.

"God Ryan, could you be any more gay?" someone asked.

Ryan turned his head around angrily, still running, and then remembered that the car was 5 feet away. It was too late. He slammed head first into the red truck, falling straight on his ass. He got right up, a bit dizzy, and since Ryan couldn't not talk for more than 30 seconds,:

"Alright! Who said that??" He asked, jumping into the front seat of the ford.

No one decided to live up to, but Ryan could have sworn the voice was too high to be a boy's.
He also could have sworn he saw Nikki snicker and duck behind Mikey.

"Psshh, Ok who's next?" He said turning to look at the seats behind him.

"Well there is 6 of us left, assuming Ray's going to drive. (Nod of agreement from Ray) Right! And since Ryan's fat ass takes up a whole seat (another groan from Ryan), that leaves room for 3 or 4 in the backseat, and 2 are going to have to sit in the back."

"Gerard! You are quite the mathematician, I'll take backseat" Mikey said, jumping into the backseat, and sliding all the way to the left.

"Me too!" Nikki said.

"I'll sit next to her." Gerard said.

"Don't forget me you fuckers!" Matt screamed, hopping into the very small amount of space left in the backseat.
Sign up to rate and review this story