Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

Rate of Probability

by redex 0 reviews

FujiAkaya, InuKai. Inui Sadaharu's subconscious has a lot to answer for.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke, Inui Sadaharu - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 219 words - Complete

1Boring
I love this pair. If only I could write them.

---

Although when it finally happened everyone was just relieved that all the mechanizations, shocking looks, and thinly-veiled sexual frustrations were over and done with, they had no idea that it would only get worse.

"Aaah! Aaah! Mmmft!"

Bang!

Scrape, scrape.

"Mmmm fuck yes, Fuji-sempai..."

Inui made a mental groan and finally gave up on the thought that perhaps he would get some work done before he got his eight hours of sleep tonight. He had thought that Fuji would probably be a not very strenuous person to share a room with, but he should have calculated more precisely the probability of Fuji bringing Rikkai's rookie back up into their room so that he could - apparently - have sex with him in the bathroom.

Packing his books into a light canvas bag, he moved as silently as he could to get out of the room and into the safety of the hotel hallway, though he doubted that they would have stopped even had they known he was there.

He didn't really mind the thought of having to share a bed with Kaidou.

Patting his subconscious on the back for calculating such a decision without letting him know of it, he sauntered down the hall, confident that everything would work out fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story