Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

kjbnmbb

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-15 - 260 words

0Unrated
Jenna wrapped the wrinkled linen sheet around herself as Jared pulled his shirt on over his head. Her body was sore, she stared dazedly at her shirt that was in a heap crushed under the door. Jared swooped down and kissed her lightly on the cheek.
"I'll call you. Love you."
Jenna smiled weakly as the door shut behind him. "Yeah. I hear."

Patrick pulled his old green trucker hat over his bangs and pressed a difficult combo on his gameboy(thingy? I dunno). "Level 23. Oh who's the b-whoa." He grabbed the railing as a big thing rushed past him. He turned to see a blonde headed beast fly out the front door.
Who the hell was that?
He turned back around and headed up the stairs. He heard a soft noise coming from Jenna's room. Patrick knocked softly."Jenna? You there?"
He pushed the door open and found Jenna sitting on her bed half nude. She whipped her head around and her mouth dropped in shock.
"Oh, God. I'm-Shit Jen." Patrick stuttered hysterically. Jenna jumped and covered herself as best she could.
"Shut the door, Patrick!"
"Oh!" He fumbled at the knob and finally slammed he door shut. He stood speechlessly or a while trying to breathe. Jenna's body kept on popping up in a slideshow type thing that he enjoyed only by accident. Or not.
were her eyes red?
Hmm.

k im stuck so this chapter was probably as good as the movie im watching. Dont hate me. And dont stop reading just bc i suck at life.
Sign up to rate and review this story