Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > How many stars did you make a wish upon?

Scene 1

by puddin 2 reviews

. Boy meet girl. Boy gets captivated of girl. Boy and girl has coffee and what will happened next (i am not good at summarys and it is my first fic)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 528 words

0Unrated
disclaimer i do not own the charaters in this fic or the places.

They meet on one of the most unexpected places in the world, in the line to the cashier's desk in a record store.
She was holding one of his records, he holding another record. It was in late spring, summer was knocking on the door in London.
He started to chitchat with her because he was most captivated by her. Her dark hair, her green/yellow eyes and by the fact of that she didn't look like she would fit in at the record store. The store was this old punk rock music store. But she didn't fit the part of a punk rocker. "It's a nice store they got here" he said. She started to turn red when she noticed that he was talking to her, she also tried to hide the record that she was holding. "Yeah it's one of the best in this area" she answered.

"So what do you got there in your hand?" he asked trying to keep the conversation floating. He didn't want to lose her. "Well this embarrassing" she said and held the record.
"Why is it embarrassing?" he asked. "Because you are you and I don't really want be seen as one of the screaming teenage girls." She said.

All the sudden it was her turn to pay at the cashier. She paid and tried to quickly disappear.
He paid after her and tried to run after her.
After a couple of blocks he finally caught up with her.
"I don't know your name" He said when he finally caught up with her.
"It's Saga and your name I already know" she said and started to walk again.
In his last attempt to get her attention again he called out her name and asked if she wanted to go for a coffee. "Shore if you don't have anything else to do" she answered.
She was referring to his bands show tonight. She had tried to get tickets for it but gotten none.

They started to walk to the nearest coffee shop. The shop looked like just an ordinary coffee shop with tables and chairs. He ordered a latté and she ordered a cup of hot chocolate.
They sat down at one of the tables and started to talk. He wanted to know everything about her and she wanted to know everything that the newspapers didn't right about.
He found out that she had been in the UK for about 3 years studying political science but now it was time to go home to Sweden and after the summer start to looking for a job.

After sitting there for a couple of hours. He realised that he needed to go. But he didn't want to let her go so he asked "are you coming to tonight's concert?"
"No, I couldn't get any tickets" she answered. "Then here" he said and gave her his very own backstage pass which it said Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy.
"This will get you in and meet me after the show" he said.

Will she come???

AN: Please review. this is my first fic
Sign up to rate and review this story