Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

C: 3

by Oreo-child 3 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 2745 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

She gave in to the Pete Wentz charm. Fuck. All he has to do is flip his dainty hair and bat his hazel eyes and he gets basically any girl he can think of fucking, including Bell. It's like he knows that she's never had seen a dick, let alone had sex.
As I thought this I sighed. I just watched Pete and Bell in a love tango in the middle of Joe's kitchen and I'm the only one who has a problem with it. Even Joe, who always said some kind of shit to Bell whenever she started one of her damn Pete conversations, was cheering on the new happy couple. Why can't I be him? It's been this way ever since I met the fucker in 6th grade. I remember that day like I was having the longest running case of déjà vu or something like that.
"Hey, I'm Pete, the king master!" he ran up to me on the playground as soon as my mom dropped me off. He said that like he ran the whole school. So immediately I was intimidated.
"Um, h-hey, m-my name's P-P-P-Patrick Stump." I was so damn timid back then, but then again, it's not really any different today.
Already, Pete let that arrogant tone of his run thru me bones, scaring the hell out of me. "So, P-P-P-Patrick, do you wanna be a dead dick wad or do you want to just abide by my rules?"
I cocked one of my eyebrows. "Wha-"
"Don't be chicken shit, dude! When it comes to this school, I make the fucking rules. And either you do what the fuck I tell ya, or your ass is knocked back to kindergarten. Do I make myself clear?"
I was shivering from a huge attack of fear, so the only thing I could do is nod my head frequently. Then I heard a voice behind me that surprised the rest of the holy shit out of me that Pete hadn't already taken. "Pete, are you being an ass again?"
I turned around to see Andy, standing about a half inch taller than me. He had a dodge ball under his rite arm. Even though I didn't know this kid, I felt like he was gonna be my hero for a while. But all Pete did was shrug him off like a fly. "No, I was just giving the new kid a healthy welcome."
Andy stared at me for a second, then he said "If he's that state of shock, I don't consider it very healthy."
"Oh, well. Who gives a shit on what Andrew Hurley thinks is healthy? The same kid who ate himself sick with double-stuffed Oreos®." He smirked as Andy frowned as he must've remembered that particular incidence. Then Pete continued talking. "Where's Joe?"
Andy turned around and pointed towards a wall. "Over there where I left him with his sister."
Pete took this into consideration for a rather quick moment and said "New Kid Patrick, I'm going to introduce you to another one of my friends and his sexy step-sister."
So we walked over to the wall and I met Joe for the first time. He was a little cruel in his response to meeting me ("Who the fuck is this leprechaun?"), but later on we would have better greetings ("I've got your Lucky Charms®, I've got your Lucky Charms®!"). But after Pete started talking again, I totally spaced out because of Bell.
At first I would have never guess she was Joe's step-sister. I mean, it's not like I was staring like a dumb ass at her or anything like that, but I was barely paying attention to what was going on around me because wedding music was playing in my head.
At one point, though, Pete must've caught me looking at Bell because after I did one of the quick glances I was doing, I looked up to see Pete giving me an obvious death glare. I just knew I was in trouble.
"Hey, Patrick. My new buddy, can I talk to you a sec?" I should have said no but I live in fear of that guy, even now. I nodded and he pulled me towards this vacant swing set on the edge of the playground where we were practically alone. That's when I finally looked him in these eyes to see that the death glare was now telling me to go rot in the fiery pits of hell. I was absolutely terrified. "Why were you checking out my chick?"
"I-I wasn't. I swear!"
He hit me in the chest, hard. Yet, I didn't dare cry out because I knew already that Pete would get pissed at the extra attention. Instead, I whimpered. "I'm not going to ask you again, Stump. Why the fuck were you checking out Bell?"
This time I wasn't sure of what to say, but I didn't wanna run the risk of getting hit again because that last punch hurt like a bitch. "Ok. I did it because...she's so pretty. But I don't want her because I had the feeling she was taken. Please don't hurt me!"
Pete looked at me and laughed like he was slightly amused by my fear of him. "It's ok, I guess. I mean, I haven't exactly had her as a girlfriend yet, but I'm working on it, so don't get any bright ideas or I'll have to rip the orange off your hair, strand by strand."
I swallowed deeply, but for the rest of the day Pete was much nicer to me. I guess it's because he didn't catch me staring at Bell again, but I was.
Nowadays, it's a different story. Instead of just thinking of her, I have degraded myself to the lowest level of obsession. That's rite, I beat off to Bell. The only reason I do it is because of the obvious: I can't get her into bed. It's so damn embarrassing, pumping myself as hard as possible with a bottle of Jergen's, calling out her name like I was a lost child looking for my mom. Every time I come, I just rub it off on my bed sheets and cry myself to sleep because I felt so pathetic. Every Fucking Time.
When we were in that closet together, I thought that we have never been closer. And then she said she was going to try and forget that Peter Wentz ever existed. If it was any other girl on this planet, I wouldn't have cared at all. But that little bit of news just lighten my almost always bummed out mood. And when she told me she was a virgin, I wanted to fuck her right there in that cramped little space. I wouldn't have cared if we had to stand up. But unlike a certain person, I have a lot more self control. Enough self control that I'm still a damn virgin. Fuck, I wish he'd burn in a bonfire.
For most of the day, we were clearing out enough space to have room for Joe and Bell's annual "My parents aren't home for a week!" party. When it came to the time of heavy lifting, my partner was either Joe or Andy. But not once did I have Bell or (thank GOD) Pete. They were too busy either picking up heavy things on their own while laughing to an untold joke, or making out on the job. I was disgusted that she would let him put his filthy, poisonous, whore tongue in her under experienced mouth. She needs someone she can relate with. She needs me, not a fucking male prostitute.

~Party Time~

"Hey Pat, why aren't you dancing?" Joe yelled over the loud music and tons of other yelling people (Bell and Joe's parties always had nice turnouts.)
I couldn't believe that he would ask me that. Every body knows why shy Patrick Stump wasn't dancing. But I wasn't Pete. I wasn't going to reveal everything I was thinking.
"I don't feel the girls in the room!" I lied loudly back. But technically, I wasn't lying; I only had eyes for Bell Alicia Trohman (hey, her initials are BAT! Oh, I know it was stupid and obvious, but I couldn't help it!) and other girls couldn't impress me if they were stark naked standing in front of me with whipped cream on their boobs.
Joe shrugged and yelled back, "Suit yourself!" and went to go dance with a blond chick.
When he left, I started to scan the room. First I saw this girl who had neon pink highlights in her hair. She looked like she was checking me over, but I tried to pay her no attention (even though she kept licking her lips and winking). Then I saw Andy, who looked extremely happy to be squished between a two girl sandwich. If I said one of the girls looked hot, it would be a compliment to both because they were twins. Lucky bastard, I thought laughing to myself. As soon as I turned away from that scene, however, I saw a bastard luckier than Andy and more importantly, me.
Pete and Bell were dancing in a corner with each other (duh). I know Bell enough to know that every sexual dance she did was upon Pete's request. First she pushed her back all the way in Pete's stomach and move to the rhythm he was moving to. Then he placed his hands on her hips and she brought her delicate ass into his dirty crouch. He whispered something in her ear and she laughed.
That when she playfully pushed him away and started belly dancing in front of him like it was he had his own personal strip show or something. He must've thought since just about everyone else was dancing, they wouldn't notice them. But I wasn't dancing.
Every time the beat would change, so would the motion of her hips. When it was a fast pop song, she'd start shaking her ass so quickly that I thought that I would develop whiplash. And when a slow R&B song came on, she this very seductive roll with her bottom torso. And the only thing that son of a bitch Pete did was watch, grinning. He's getting hard, so I bet he'll try and bang her tonight. Apparently though, Bell wasn't the only thing that Pete was watching.
After another 3 minutes of sexy grooving, Bell sound said something to Pete and then went upstairs. Bathroom Break. The moment I saw her disappear up the stairs, I had a terrible feeling in my gut. I slowly looked back at the spot where Bell and Pete were dancing, expecting Pete to be there.
He wasn't.
"Hey Patrick!" I heard an angry voice say next to me. I turned so fast that I almost did a 360. Because I knew who it was before I even heard the voice.
"Pete!" I sounded surprised, but in reality, I just knew he was rite there. By the look on his face, he wanted to hurt me. Wanted me dead.
Without warning, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door of the empty basement, far away from anyone else's sight or hearing. He opened it and told me to go down first. I was on the 4th step when suddenly he pushed me so hard that I fell the rest of the way and hit headfirst onto the concrete floor. I cried out in pain, but nobody heard me but Pete.
I put my hand on my forehead and felt what at first I thought warm water from the constant flooding in their basement. But when I looked at it, I saw blood. Lots and lots of blood. I trailed my hand to my nose and felt a sharp shot of pain run through my entire face. I knew my nose was broken, but I took me a while to notice that my vision was blurred. My glasses were broken, laying 3 feet away from me. I was about to reach for them, but a foot stomped down upon them.
Pete grabbed me by the hair and tossed me onto my back. He stood over me in a menacing pose. Both of his hands had formed into fists.
"It's just like 6th grade all over again, isn't it bitch?" Pete was very pissed. "I told you not to look at Bell and what do you do?"
I was hurting too much to wanna even want to answer, but I didn't want to get murdered. "S-sorry. I'm just-"
I was cutoff by the collision of Pete's fist to my chest. "Don't fucking lie to me! I know you check her over all the fucking time! You think I haven't noticed you, but I know what you think about her!"
I shook my head and barely said "She's the only girl we hang out with. I'm not into her."
Pete listened to the end of this statement, then kicked my side like a football. I slid slightly across the dirty floor, dust rising and falling onto my bleeding body. "That's the worst fucking lie you've ever said! Remember that day I was supposed to come over your house, but I never did?" I thought about this for a second, then nodded.
Pete huffed and said, "Well, I did come over, but I was gonna come ahead of time because I wanted to get out my house ASAP because my dad was drunk and my mom was bitching! I thought 'Hey, maybe I can go to Patrick's now and get away from all this fucking torment.' I was dead wrong!" He paused for a moment, probably to see if I was still breathing or not. Then he continued:
"You left the front door open, so I decided to come in. I thought you must've been upstairs taking a nap like you did a lot in the afternoons. So I climb up the stairs to your bedroom and what did I see. What the fuck was I looking at?"
I couldn't respond through words so I did a shrug that probably looked more like a shiver.
"YOU, PATRICK!" Now I thought Pete was going insane or something because now he was screaming at the peak of his vocal range. He kicked me again, but not as hard as last time. Or I don't think it was; I'm not entirely sure because I was going numb all over. "YOU WITH YOUR FUCKING HAND DOWN YOUR FUCKING PANTS WITH A FUCKING BOTTLE OF FUCKING LOTION AND A FUCKING PICTURE OF BELL NEXT TO YOUR FUCKING BED! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THOUGHT SO, BUT I COULD SEE YOUR ERECTION FROM ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN BELL WAS DANCING, YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!!"
My eyes were closed and my head was turned away from him, but I knew Pete was still staring at me with a cold, hard fury. All my inhibitions must have jumped out of my mind because the next thing I said not only surprised him, but me also. "Go to hell," I panted, "Go to hell and rot along with all the other whores you slept with. You don't deserve Bell and she doesn't need you fucking up her already screwed up life."
Pete was shocked so much that he started to laugh an evil laugh. He bent down next to me and said "That must've taken a lot of guts to say that, Stump. I still kinda hate you, but you're still one of my buddies and that's not gonna change any time soon. Now if anybody asks, we came to the basement to see if there was anymore beer because the fridge was running low. At first we couldn't find the light switch, so you accidentally fell down them. Any mention of me pushing you and you may never wake up the next time you masturbate to Bell's beauty. Got that?"
I muttered "Yeah." and Pete offered his hand. I refused it and instead picked myself off the floor. I thought I heard Pete say something like "Pathetic little trooper" under his breath, but I didn't care. Someday I'll get my revenge, you bipolar bastard. Even though I was in very poor condition and could barely walk, I just wanted to get out of that terrible basement.
From that day, I knew this would be the place of my nightmares.
Sign up to rate and review this story